PDA

View Full Version : Quality Customer Service From Trail Designs and Anti Gravity Gear

Mr.Keel
06-20-2010, 01:42
Hey yall,
I just wanted to do a quick shout out for the great customer service I recently had with Trail Designs as well as Anti Gravity Gear. I emailed Trail Designs late Wednesday night asking about their Caldera Ti-Tri (which I believe are made to order because they are pot specific) and what the wait time on one was, because I am heading out to do a thru hike of the bmt next week. He said he could have it out as early as Friday. I received a notice it shipped out Thursday (having paid Wednesday night) and it was at my door Saturday having shipped standard flat rate usps :eek: ( I know a miracle right? It was not a typo and I indeed meant usps) . If you have ever ordered from one of the custom cottage makers you no that you can be waiting for a very long time for your order, sometimes with poor communication with the seller, not ever knowing when it is expected to ship out. I emailed Rand several times and he always had near immediate responses. So overall I am very impressed with the quality service of trail designs.

Also with Anti Gravity Gear, same dilemma with time as stated above. I had called in to make sure a specific mug would fit inside a .9L evernew deep pot and he had no problem going in the back and finding the mug and the pot and making sure it fit fine. This order also shipped out the next day standard usps and arrived Saturday.

Very impressed with both of these companies and I am looking forward to doing business with both of them in the future.