PDA

View Full Version : smoky mountain wedding in need of trail-loving officiant

tatums432
06-23-2010, 10:31
Hello fellow hiking lovers,
My fiance and I are looking for someone to perform a quick wedding ceremony on July 17th off the Anthony Creek Trail in the Smoky Mountains. We have gone the route of online ministers, local commissioners and such with no luck. We are not religious people, and we are really just looking for someone who can make our marriage official. Not many people, it seems, want to take this very short hike, or walk, into the woods with us. If you are interested and available, and love the woods like let me know!
Kate

Many Walks
06-23-2010, 19:40
The person you want is Circuit Rider. He's performed several trail weddings and is usually rambling around the AT somewhere. Someone might know how you can get in touch with him.

Tennessee Viking
06-24-2010, 00:06
Hello fellow hiking lovers,
My fiance and I are looking for someone to perform a quick wedding ceremony on July 17th off the Anthony Creek Trail in the Smoky Mountains. We have gone the route of online ministers, local commissioners and such with no luck. We are not religious people, and we are really just looking for someone who can make our marriage official. Not many people, it seems, want to take this very short hike, or walk, into the woods with us. If you are interested and available, and love the woods like let me know!
Kate
Call the wedding chapels around Gatinburg to see if they can recommend a minister or justice of the peace for you.