PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a free Antique Tractor?

STEVEM
06-23-2010, 22:34
I know this is not related to the AT, so feel free to delete if necessary.

I'm hoping that someone on Whiteblaze is either interested in restoring antique tractors or maybe knows someone who is.

The tractor pictured is a Mccormick-Deering that is located in the backyard of a property that my wife recently inherited. It last ran about 40 years ago when it was driven to it's current location. The front wheel on the opposite side either broke or fell off, and thats where it's been ever since. I think it's 70-80 years old.

I'll give this tractor to anyone who's interested and has a truck, trailer, winches and necessary tools to load and remove it. You have to take the whole thing, not just parts.

It's located in NJ about a mile off of Route 80 and 35 miles east of the DWG.

If I can't give this away by September I'll have to cut it up and give it to the local scrap iron guy.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/9/3/6/1/mccormick-deering_tractorsmall.jpg

Graywolf
06-23-2010, 23:19
I know this is not related to the AT, so feel free to delete if necessary.

I'm hoping that someone on Whiteblaze is either interested in restoring antique tractors or maybe knows someone who is.

The tractor pictured is a Mccormick-Deering that is located in the backyard of a property that my wife recently inherited. It last ran about 40 years ago when it was driven to it's current location. The front wheel on the opposite side either broke or fell off, and thats where it's been ever since. I think it's 70-80 years old.

I'll give this tractor to anyone who's interested and has a truck, trailer, winches and necessary tools to load and remove it. You have to take the whole thing, not just parts.

It's located in NJ about a mile off of Route 80 and 35 miles east of the DWG.

If I can't give this away by September I'll have to cut it up and give it to the local scrap iron guy.

http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/9/3/6/1/mccormick-deering_tractorsmall.jpg

There is a member on my website who collects old tractors. If you PM me some contact information I will give it to him. He is always looking for old tractors..

Graywolf

TIDE-HSV
06-23-2010, 23:22
I also have a friend who restores old tractors and is a dedicated hiker. I'll forward this to him...