PDA

View Full Version : BDL 2 Great Barrington

GeneralLee10
06-28-2010, 23:11
NOBO Hiker In need of a ride from BDL to Great Barrington Ma. on Wednesday around noontime. Is there anybody that would be willing to help me out PLEASE. I can give better details to this person in an PM or email.

Thank You

burger
06-29-2010, 08:41
Take the bus. Get yourself to the bus station in downtown Hartford (there must be a bus from the airport, or cab it if worse comes to worse). There's a 3:30 Peter Pan bus to Great Barrington via Danbury. http://www.peterpanbus.com/

Blue Jay
06-29-2010, 08:49
NOBO Hiker In need of a ride from BDL to Great Barrington Ma. on Wednesday around noontime. Is there anybody that would be willing to help me out PLEASE. I can give better details to this person in an PM or email.

Thank You

If you are THE General Lee 2010 thru I might be able to do it. We met just north of the James River. However where the he(( is BDL.

GeneralLee10
06-29-2010, 13:00
If you are THE General Lee 2010 thru I might be able to do it. We met just north of the James River. However where the he(( is BDL.

Awwww yeah! we had beer and hotdogs at the shelter with a bunch of us. Me, K25, Specs, Wildman, Twiggs, Vegie..... who else? Maketime gave us the cash for that 18pack at the the Foot Bridge. How are you doing?

Blue Jay
06-29-2010, 13:05
I just ran into make time yesterday at Tom Lenard in central Mass. Twigs and Specs last week. Private message me where you want me to pick you up. I'm hoping it's not a thousand miles away.