PDA

View Full Version : www.traildawg.com

TrailDawg
11-08-2004, 12:50
Snickers and I have added six new photo albums and more journal entries to the site: www.traildawg.com (http://www.traildawg.com). Let me know what you think. :banana

Be well, 'Dawg

A-Train
11-08-2004, 12:51
I really enjoyed some of your photography, some real nice shots. Brought back memories. Seems like you had a ball :)

TrailDawg
11-08-2004, 13:00
A-Train, I wish I would have know that an AT Enthusiast like yourself lived in Burlington. After I finished the trail, a 70 mile section from Caratunk to Rangeley, I was dropped off by Paddy-O in Burlington. I didn't have a place to stay the first night, so I stealth camped on the University's Chapel steps. It was sweet. The second night I was there I got a hotel room at this really grunge hotel; it was cheap though. Anyway, I enjoyed Burlington very much; it is a nice mountain town that doesn't seem too big but not too small (say like Caratunk, ME).

Thanks for checking out the site. Snickers and I have really enjoyed working on it together.

L8r, TD

attroll
11-08-2004, 13:12
Man those are some great pictures. I also reconized some of the faces of thru hikers that I met in Maine for trail magic.

Jaybird
11-08-2004, 15:11
Yo TRAILDAWG!

NICE PHOTOS!

THANKS fer sharin'! :D

Kerosene
11-08-2004, 16:03
These are some high-quality photos with great composition (not that I'm an expert or anything). Thanks.

TrailDawg
11-08-2004, 16:59
Hey, thanks for the response, ya'll! This project (and thru-hiking too) has been a blast and a joy to be a part of. Peace, dudes!

Td

A-Train
11-08-2004, 17:04
Oh Trail Dawg, I can't believe you stealthed on the chapel steps of my school! AND i'm almost positive I know what motel you're talking about. Too bad, you were only 500 yrds from my apartment. If you're ever up this way your welcome to crash at my crib.

Glad you enjoyed Burlington. Its a nice little place. No Caratunk tho :)

TrailDawg
11-08-2004, 17:23
If you were standing on the road that Dunkin' Donuts is on looking away from the Lake, it was the first motel on the left after you cross the street. It wasn't too horrible, I guess. Dang, sure would have been cool to meet you. Actually, I was at the Barn when you stopped by and sign the register, except I wasn't physically there at the Barn, tho I was in town. We must have just missed eachother. Too bad. Next time...

TD

SalParadise
11-09-2004, 00:47
Didn't have the fortune of meeting you this year. Whenever I talk about my hiking experience I always mention your site, and since I work at an outfitters, it's a lot of people. Some wonderful photos and a great FAQ, it deserves a lot of visitors.

MileMonster
11-09-2004, 09:37
Nice site, great pics. Thanks for sharing.

MisterSweetie
11-09-2004, 11:44
I followed your site the whole time you were hiking! Most excellent pictures!