View Full Version : Campsaver.com coupon

10-K
07-07-2010, 16:36
20% off, free shipping over $50.

Coupon: DEAL-HONK

Valid through: 7/21/2010

tiptoe
07-07-2010, 17:11
thanks, 10-K. It's very tempting... I'm just back from my Duncannon to Harper's Ferry section hike. I managed two or three 14-mile days (a personal best), but mostly I took my time and enjoyed the people and the history. Lots to see along that stretch, including one playful young bear.

10-K
07-07-2010, 17:13
thanks, 10-K. It's very tempting... I'm just back from my Duncannon to Harper's Ferry section hike. I managed two or three 14-mile days (a personal best), but mostly I took my time and enjoyed the people and the history. Lots to see along that stretch, including one playful young bear.

Congrats on your hike!

So were you in Duncannon on July 4th? I thought about you and the Doyle on the 4th. :)

You're off to the Whites soon too, right?

tiptoe
07-07-2010, 17:28
Congrats on your hike, too. You were really moving right along.

no, I hiked southbound. I was in Harpers Ferry on July 2, and then went to visit my sister in Arlington, Va. (talk about culture shock!!). The next hike will be in August, I think, but I'm not entirely sure. If I go, I'll head north from Pinkham Notch. That will be a lot tougher, of course, but probably not as hot.

DapperD
07-07-2010, 18:15
20% off, free shipping over $50.

Coupon: DEAL-HONK

Valid through: 7/21/2010I bought my MSR Hubba from Campsaver for a decent price. They seem to offer good deals and savings.

phobos
07-07-2010, 19:37
Hmm.. I plugged that code in on a sleeping bag didn't take anything off of it, even tho it said the coupon was successful

Mountain Wildman
07-07-2010, 19:43
Hmm.. I plugged that code in on a sleeping bag didn't take anything off of it, even tho it said the coupon was successful

I had the same problem, It has something to do with having an existing account, I Logged Out of my account and went back in and used my Yahoo e-mail address and basicly ordered under a new account, I just placed the order about an hour ago for a Tent Footprint, Cup and Mountain Hardwear Hat. Coupon worked and I saved around 10 bucks.
also, It won't discount items already on sale, only regular price.