PDA

View Full Version : looking for hiking partner\s in or around PA

SoSuttle
07-16-2010, 19:11
I am a 28 yr. old male who once hiked the A.T. for 30 days, but that was 10 years ago, so I am looking for someone with maybe a little more experience then me or same skill level to attempt a pa to ga hike either this year hopefully or if i cant plan a trip in time, then next year will work too. I am excited to start planning and just beginning to buy some gear. I prefer someone close to my age but will be fine w older or younger male or females. I am engaged to a beautiful women who will be acting as my base camp for the hike. I am doing this for spiritual reasons, as a kind of awakening, so like minded individuals would be welcomed! Hope to get many inquiries! Thanks for reading. Peace and Love to all my fellow travelers.

Herald
07-16-2010, 22:54
I'm planning on heading south from PenMar in Sept. I am currently doing the North Country Trail thru Pa (new York to Ohio), leaving tomorrow. I,m also from Sharon, Pa, so if your interested in hooking up let me know.

rachaeljessica
07-17-2010, 07:40
Your welcome to join my hike this fall! However, i am only doing MA to ME for a month. I too was looking for a hiking partner, and found one on here. This is a great place for that. Good luck! :)

SoSuttle
07-20-2010, 11:18
September would be a convenient start date for me "herald". I am very interested in joining u on your hike. It is also very coincidental that u too are from sharon. Im pretty new to the site though, so please initiate contact. My email is [email protected]

livingXtreme
08-11-2010, 17:28
hey, 2012 im doing the entire trail ga-me, you down?