PDA

View Full Version : B.l.a.h.s.

Lint
11-11-2004, 23:25
Ok you hiking hooligans, I'm looking for any information regarding B.L.A.H.S. members from the AT this year. Unfortunately I failed to get many contacts, and am at a loss as to how many finished the trail. If you or a friend are a B.L.A.H., please keep me informed on your/their hike. I'll be printing up some fancy B.L.A.H.S. stickers soon, and all members get a free one!

rocket04
11-12-2004, 09:29
I'll be printing up some fancy B.L.A.H.S. stickers soon, and all members get a free one!Doh! I knew I should have joined! :D

Lint
11-15-2004, 23:19
Sheet, Rocket, you don't have to really JOIN the BLAHS. In fact, being a Canadian is enough. Should we take a look at the BLAHS rules?

#1-You have to drink booze! (unless you don't want to)
#2-You have to smoke cigarettes! (or not, it's your choice)
#3-You must be a hiker! (this one has to be followed)

gmu
11-15-2004, 23:36
hiking's elite egalitarian society has made its way to the world wide web of information. all we need to promote a global movement is someone to start and run www.hiking20sdrinking40sandsmokingalongthetrail.co m (http://www.hiking20sdrinking40sandsmokingalongthetrail.co m/) anyone up to the task?
it's good to hear from you lint. you can reach me at: 525 hillsborough st., apt. 2, chapel hill, nc, 27514 or [email protected]
check out webshots.com, click 'community' and type "gregmu" in 'find a member.' i've finished through damascus and will get the rest up soon.

nameless