PDA

View Full Version : Brenda Lee in Hiawassee

generoll
07-22-2010, 17:20
For those of you old enough to remember her and care, Brenda Lee is scheduled for two performances at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds in Hiawassee July 23. You can google the fair for more detailed info.

If you miss it, don't start saying "I'm Sorry".

Mountain Wildman
07-22-2010, 17:38
Wow, Brenda Lee.
I listen to the Oldies every day, I was a young child but that's what my mom used to play, so when I hear songs like I'm Sorry or Rockin around the Christmas Tree, It's like being transported back in time and I'm 8 years old again. My brother dated a girl named Brenda Lee who was named after her, Can't remember her last name though. A little too far of a drive to go see her.

Mountain Wildman
07-22-2010, 17:40
If you miss it, don't start saying "I'm Sorry".[/QUOTE]

Doh!! I just noticed this, Funny!:sun

Lugnut
07-22-2010, 17:55
Wow, Brenda Lee.
I listen to the Oldies every day, I was a young child but that's what my mom used to play, so when I hear songs like I'm Sorry or Rockin around the Christmas Tree, It's like being transported back in time and I'm 8 years old again. My brother dated a girl named Brenda Lee who was named after her, Can't remember her last name though. A little too far of a drive to go see her.

Brenda Lee's last name was Rainwater. Don't know about your brother's girlfriend. :p

Mountain Wildman
07-22-2010, 18:43
Brenda Lee's last name was Rainwater. Don't know about your brother's girlfriend. :p

Did not know that!!!
Thanks.

Lilred
07-22-2010, 19:47
And John Conlee is scheduled for the fall festival on Oct. 8th, in Hiawasse. I'll be there for that one.