PDA

View Full Version : Missing the Trail

Graywolf
07-24-2010, 15:55
Well, looks like I wont be making the trail this year. Errr... Clients calling, Cd needs to be finished. 6 gigs for August alone. Texas State Guard calling. Looks like my time off is not going to be RNR but hey, I could use the money..

But really missing the trail.. Somebody hike for me..

Graywolf:(

crazyonelost
07-28-2010, 19:17
I would but I used all my vacation time for my other hikes and like you I need the money right now. Maybe you can get an overnighter in the near future.

modiyooch
07-28-2010, 19:27
that's why I hurried and got my hike in for the summer. good call, too. Back to the grind .

Bare Bear
07-30-2010, 16:51
The longer we are 'off trail' the more we appreciate it when we are there.

Graywolf
07-31-2010, 02:06
Bought a bike trailer to some some mutiday touring in the North Texas area. Yeah, Its hpt but I need to be away somewhere for a bit..Anyway, i could use the exercise...

But it dosnt help. I still miss the trail..:(

Graywolf

-Animal
07-31-2010, 07:25
Bought a bike trailer to some some mutiday touring in the North Texas area. Yeah, Its hpt but I need to be away somewhere for a bit..Anyway, i could use the exercise...

But it dosnt help. I still miss the trail..:(

Yo Graywolf, I’m in your area and have a need for some shakedown hikes before next year. I have this really cool book on Texas trails to explore... let me know if you want to split travel expenses and hit some trails. PM me.

-Open invitation to anyone interested.

Graywolf
08-01-2010, 22:51
Yo Graywolf, I’m in your area and have a need for some shakedown hikes before next year. I have this really cool book on Texas trails to explore... let me know if you want to split travel expenses and hit some trails. PM me.

-Open invitation to anyone interested.

Animal, Your right down the roa dfrom me.. We can do this..Lots of trails. PM me. I would be more then happy to hike..

I am planning on a trip on the Lone Star Trail in the fall..

Graywolf