PDA

View Full Version : AZ Resident - Anyone Up for a Hike?

abbyflutterby
07-24-2010, 22:31
I live in Flagstaff, AZ and am preparing for my thru hike in 2011. If anyone's in the area and wants to go hiking or climbing, message me. I'd love some company, and know some great spots. Let me know.

Shutterbug
07-24-2010, 23:22
I live in Flagstaff, AZ and am preparing for my thru hike in 2011. If anyone's in the area and wants to go hiking or climbing, message me. I'd love some company, and know some great spots. Let me know.

My wife and I just got back from your area. We did a rim to rim to rim of the Grand Canyon. It was a great hike, but much too hot. We have decided to limit our Arizona hiking to three seasons, leaving summer out.

garlic08
07-25-2010, 09:18
Just sent a PM.

John13np
12-08-2010, 19:13
Hey, I used to live in Flag for about a year, I now live in Sierra Vista which is about 20 miles north of the border. If you’re ever down this way in the Coronado, or in the Huachuca’s, I'd be down to show you the best areas for hiking and what not. Also Bisbee is a great place to check out if you ever have the time.

I was very surprised to see how beautiful the mountains are around here, but I must say, I do miss Flag on those Saturday nights in town, and the Peaks during the summer. And Sedona, who could ever forget that place. And the GC. Wow, I really need to make it back up that way Soon! haha.