PDA

View Full Version : Skylight Pond Trail / Intersects with LT

PatD
08-03-2010, 13:35
Hello all, forgive me if I put this into the wrong forum, but I have been searching for a while and to no avail, I was hoping someone in here could help me out. I am going to be spending a week in Vermont at the end of this month, just like I've been doing since I wore diapers, and I want to hike the Skylight Pond trail, which intersect with the LT and ends at a super nice cabin overlooking a great pond for spotting moose. I did this hike 2 years ago and it was one of the best of my life. My problem, however, is getting there. I found the hike using a "50 Hikes in VT" book that was in my rental cabin. That gave me turn by turn directions which was incredible. I obviously returned the book to the cabin once I was done, and returning to the cabin last year, I found it had been pilfered. I went to a book shop in Burlington, and they didn't carry the book and wouldn't tell me how to get there. So, this brings me to today, a little under a couple weeks before I leave, and am scrambling to find directions to the trailhead. If anyone knows, I would truly appreciate it. I would be coming from the south from Lake Dunmore, and only need the directions after turning off 7 north into 125 East.

Thanks so much in advance, and if this is violating this forum's rules, then feel free to delete.

Thanks! :D:banana

chronain
08-03-2010, 14:17
This might help...

http://www.localmotion.org/trails/trail.php?trail=177

PatD
08-03-2010, 16:13
Wow, thanks so much! :sun