PDA

View Full Version : is there a monson hiker feed ?

paddler
09-07-2010, 11:09
is there a hiker feed in monson this year ?

couscous
09-07-2010, 11:23
Haven't seen anything for Monson, but Millinocket's Trails End Festival (http://www.trailsendfestival.org/) is coming up this weekend.

Shutterbug
09-07-2010, 12:02
is there a hiker feed in monson this year ?

ATTroll usually organizes the Monson Feed. He is still on the AT -- summitted Mt. Washington this weekend. I would guess that he will not be organizing the feed this year.

Miss Janet
09-07-2010, 18:08
Fly me into Bangor and WE will put on a hiker feed... Just leave that big old dog of your at home!

Saint Alfonzo
09-07-2010, 19:52
Hello Miss Janet, I'll pick You up at the airport and drive You to Monson. I'll even, roll up My sleeves and give You a hand. I ain't SCARED to help....MIKE....

Shutterbug
09-07-2010, 21:10
Fly me into Bangor and WE will put on a hiker feed... Just leave that big old dog of your at home!

I can't make it to Monson for this year's feed, but I will make a financial contribution as I have in the past.

It would be great to celebrate Rick's arrival in Monson with a Feed.

The Scribe
09-11-2010, 10:03
We talked at length at last year's feed about still having it with just Tam, Donna, and myself doing it. The usual crew minus ATTROLL. But I guess that idea fell apart. Nothing was planned. Sorry. I wish I was in Monson right now warming up around the firepit at home plate.