PDA

View Full Version : A note of thanks to you all!!

Franabelle
09-12-2010, 03:05
I just want to extend an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who posts on this site!!! I read through countless threads daily, and I have gained so much knowledge and insight from all of you. I am so grateful for this community, and I look forward to sharing my future stories and experiences with you!! You are all so awesome!!! :D

Rain Man
09-12-2010, 03:10
On behalf of us all, then, a big "You're Welcome!" That's what we're here for, to share and help fellow AT hikers.

Rain:sunMan

Mountain Wildman
09-12-2010, 03:21
On behalf of us all, then, a big "You're Welcome!" That's what we're here for, to share and help fellow AT hikers.

Rain:sunMan

I concur!!!
I've been helped and hopefully helped others.

johnnybgood
09-12-2010, 10:27
Exchanging knowledge and helping others succeed is what the hiking community should always be about .

Many Walks
09-12-2010, 23:22
Franabelle, I dare say you probably know things we don't and have had your own unique experiences, so your input and opinion is always welcome! We're glad you're here!

Tinker
09-12-2010, 23:54
Thank you for your vote of confidence, and welcome to the site.
Unfortunately, you may or may not have noticed that, though we are ALL awesome ;), many of us are very opinionated as well, so don't take our recommendations as "gospel truth", necessarily, but feel free to chime in with your ideas as well, and I'm sure we'll "kick them around" a bit and give you some feedback from many different points of view. :)

IronGutsTommy
09-13-2010, 00:21
I agree with franabelle. I have been helped incredibly through this sites many minds and have become thoroughly addicted to the forum search engine. Yes there are some rather (read:over) opinionated minds on here too, but that is with any GOOD forum, and i value their insights just as well. Hats off to all of you, if i were to list by name the personal help i received in the short time ive been a part of whiteblaze, id run the character limit. thank you.

ZeroLozen
09-13-2010, 12:17
Very new here. There is deffinitly a sense of family here. Wish I would have came across this a long time ago.

IronGutsTommy
09-14-2010, 02:09
group hug!!!