PDA

View Full Version : Gregory Customer Service Praise

btfire
09-15-2010, 12:30
I have a 2005 (or 6) Gregory G-pack that has served me well for many years. I have used this on many miles of trails including an AT NOBO. This thing has seen abuse since day one and has weathered everything I threw at it. Somewhere in NC one of the should straps tore a little and the thing made it to Maine. Well, on a recent overnight hike in the SC upstate I noticed that the internal stays were starting to come through the bottom and a few other points of wear. I contacted Kellen Johnson and he promptly sent me a return authorization form where I listed anything wrong with the pack. I sent that back for an RMA number and sent my beloved pack to California for some TLC. They came through big time by replacing the material on the bottom and a pice of material on the top cover that was wearing because of friction on the shoulder straps. They also replaced a buckle that was cracking and generally refreshed my pack. I must say they were great to speak with on the phone and incredibly fast with responses via email. My pack was returned via FedEx in less than three weeks from when I sent it out parcel post by USPS. Total cost to me was <$10 for the shipping to them. I cannot argue with the product I have and I can only offer praise for their customer service...