PDA

View Full Version : New Dec. Special offer on Pendants!!!

fishinfred
11-30-2004, 13:44
I have come up with a way to lower the price on these Pendants and still keep the donation offer going .They will now only be available by purchasing them thru my website Fishinfreds.com (http://Fishinfreds.com) or just look for the WhiteBlaze Pendant on the front page(sponser block) and go to my "Hiker Stuff" page.By doing this I can now offer both the AT Pendants and the Whitblazes at 1 low price for the pair.Also by doing this Im relying on the WhiteBlazers ONLY for the offer,so PLEASE check out this new offer and take advantage of it ($1 for each purchase goes to this site!)
You now have a choice of the 1 3/4" Pendants or the NEW Mini 3/4 " Charms/ Pendants and I've also added an AT Sticker along with the WhiteBlaze Sticker FREE with each purchase :) MY TREAT!!! Now its up to you! Please support this offer as it is ONLY available to you all here on WhiteBlaze and no where else!!!
(To keep the price down for you I'm no longer Ebaying it!)
I will be leaving for the Florida Trail after the holidays so this offer is only going to be available for the rest of this month so get them at this low price while you can and show your support .Also if you are buying for a friend I will ship directly to them but if for XMAS please order before the 15th to insure they get it in time .
Happy Holidays and Happy Trails!!!!
Thanks again to those who have supported thus far !!!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
12-03-2004, 02:27
2 Free Stickers, FREE SHIPPING plus 2 cool Pendants for only $7.99 ....it won't get any better than this !!!! PLUS $1 goes for WhiteBlaze with each purchase!!!
:banana

restless
12-03-2004, 10:19
These are really nice! I got the first pieces this week and I love them. The larger ones would be great for tying on Christmas packages for AT friends. I will let you know how many I will need as soon as possible.

fishinfred
12-03-2004, 23:34
Thanks Restless ,glad you like them and don't worry there are plenty to go around....in fact I'll probably be mixing a few in my Trail Mix...havent tried any yet but they do look pretty tasty
See ya in March!!!!!
:banana FF

fishinfred
12-04-2004, 12:26
http://members.tripod.com/fredor111/3dbd4a10.jpg
Only available for WhiteBlaze members thru my website Fishinfreds.com
"Hey...is there anybody out there" ?

fishinfred
12-05-2004, 11:19
If anyone wants to buy just 1- $4.99.free shipping and $1 goes to WhiteBlaze.net..... or a bunch (email for quote). Times running out if you want them before Xmas ....."Don't Wait Till its Too Late"!!!!
Email me if you have any questions....
Thanks again !!!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
12-06-2004, 13:43
These arent on Ebay .....Just here and just for WhiteBlazers!!!!!
:banana FF

fishinfred
12-07-2004, 19:44
Don't forget these to help support WhiteBlaze.net !!!!!!!!!!!
FF:banana

fishinfred
12-08-2004, 02:21
I took these off Ebay to make them affordable ....they were $5 ea.plus $1.99 shipping and NOW are ONLY $7.99 for 2 with FREE SHIPPING. The reasoning ...by the time I paid the Listing fees,final value fee,and paypal deductions and made donations to Whiteblaze.....it was costing me $$$
Now I make a little ,Whiteblaze gets a little and you get a nice trinket of Beautiful (SALVAGED) Redwood at a great price !!!!!!!
So "Just DO IT"!!!!............SUPPORT TODAY!!!!:banana
Thanks Again!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
12-09-2004, 10:27
I do have a few pendants with a Hiker on them ,if anyones interested I will add them to this offer for WhiteBlaze....Only a couple weeks left to show your support "Don't wait till its too late"!
FF
:banana

fishinfred
12-10-2004, 13:45
These will ship 24-48 hrs upon recieving your payment and I will ship directly to your gift recipient if needed ...not much time left to insure they get there before xmas so Order what you want SOON if not today!
Thanks again!!!
FF
Free stickers ...free shipping ...plus 2 Pendants for 1 low price.... with $1 to WhiteBlaze....what are you waiting for???

fishinfred
12-11-2004, 19:03
FYI When I first made this offer they were on Ebay for 4.99 ea. plus 1.99 s/h,and the response was very good but I thought I would try and make it cheaper for WhiteBlazers to afford them by just making them available here at half the original price.....and still have a donation offer for WhiteBlaze.... well I don't know why :confused: but the response has been close to nil...Where's all the WhiteBlazers???? If you've been thinking about getting some of these do it before the offer for Whiteblaze ends .Starting Jan 1st they will be back to original prices for the last 2 weeks before I leave for Florida.
There are a few Outfitters who are interested in them too so Im sure that this will be the cheapest you will ever see them ,like I said before "Don't Wait Till Its Too Late"....unless $$$ is no problem for you
A Baffled???:-?
FF

fishinfred
12-13-2004, 12:10
Only 2 weeks left (days for xmas gifts),I have alot of these to go around so get them while they 're at this one time low price !! They will be back to the $4.99 ea. after the first ....
"Don't wait till its too late"
Thanks All for the response so far !!!
Fishinfred
:clap

fishinfred
12-19-2004, 23:21
I just finished a new batch of these Mini Pendants and also made some mini Teardrop shaped ones too ....check these out...only $7.99 for a pair of your choice or if you just want 1 of anything 3.99 with free shipping and $1 goes to Whiteblaze
for the rest of the month !!!Still time to get yours for Xmas if you hurry!!!!:jump

http://fredor111.tripod.com/4025b040.jpg http://fredor111.tripod.com/4009f370.jpg
GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!!!! @ http://Fishinfreds.com