PDA

View Full Version : Nashville pizza night this Friday 9-24-10

Rain Man
09-21-2010, 15:41
Nashville, TN: Our traveling friend Shadowmoss is back in town for a few days, so we are gathering for pizza this Friday evening, Sept. 24, 2010. All are welcome to join us and yak about backpacking, gear, and her travels, and to enjoy some good food. After this, she leaves the country for a year or two. Something about running from Homeland Security or the IRS or FBI, I think! :D:D:D Maybe not.

Sal's Pizza on Stewart's Ferry Pike (Exit #219) off of I-40. Go south just a few hundred feet, on the right. Here's a link directly to their map page--
http://www.salsitaliano.com/find_us.htm

See y'all there at 6:30 to visit with our peripatetic & itinerant Mossy Shadow!

If you know you'll be there, an RSVP will help me know how big a table to ask for.

Rain:sunMan

HikerRanky
09-21-2010, 18:46
Put me down +1....

Do they have something else to eat besides Pizza?

Rain Man
09-21-2010, 20:07
Do they have something else to eat besides Pizza?

Yes, they have a pretty good menu as I recall. It might even be on their web site. See you then!

Rain Man
09-23-2010, 16:42
Bumping this thread up, as tomorrow (Friday) night is the date!

Hope to see some WBers there.

Rain Man
09-24-2010, 10:42
Another bump 'cause tonight's the night. :) Looking forward to seeing folks at 6:30. Right now we have seven RSVPs for "Yes."

HikerRanky
09-24-2010, 18:24
Another bump 'cause tonight's the night. :) Looking forward to seeing folks at 6:30. Right now we have seven RSVPs for "Yes."

Looking forward to it!

Red Hat
09-24-2010, 18:39
wow, its that time and I'm in Texas, so I guess I won't be having pizza with y'all... maybe next time.

Rain Man
09-25-2010, 16:43
... maybe next time.

That would be great, Red Hat. Any time. Last night there were nine of us chowing down on good food and yakking away about backpacking. Not much better. Thank you, Shadowmoss, for the excuse to get together. Hope your sojourns are fruitful and happy and you come back safe and sound.