PDA

View Full Version : Found wedding band & engagement ring

Majortrauma
10-12-2010, 10:11
While hiking from Petites Gap to Troutville 7-11 Oct 2010, I found a woman's wedding band and engagement ring at the hiker campground at the bottom of the southbound trail at Middle Creek. This was NOT the Middle Creek campground site with the General Store.
Based on the quality of these two items whomever lost them CERTAINLY would want them returned.
No telling really how long they've been there but I'm certain they belong to hikers and not a weekend partier which this site clearly gets a lot of use from.
Email me privately with description and we'll go from there.

StorminMormon
10-12-2010, 10:49
Wow! I hope this has a happy ending. My wife would be distraught!!!

TheYoungOne
10-12-2010, 11:07
Married middle aged female hiking Northbound alone, while a strapping, young, shirtless male is hiking alone Southbound. :-?

Tug, tug, Fummble, fummble, "Hi There" :D

Seriously though, I hope the owner is found.

bulldog49
10-12-2010, 17:34
Married middle aged female hiking Northbound alone, while a strapping, young, shirtless male is hiking alone Southbound. :-?

Tug, tug, Fummble, fummble, "Hi There" :D

Seriously though, I hope the owner is found.

Sounds like someone is insecure in his marriage. :-?

Trailweaver
10-13-2010, 00:53
You might also post a lost and found ad in the AT Concervancy magazine. I've seen a few things re-united with their owners that way.

Thank you for trying to find the rightful owner. I lost a ring last year (a birthday present from my husband maybe 25 years ago) and it has just been heartbreaking for me to know it's "out there" somewhere and I'll never have it back.