PDA

View Full Version : mine the trail?

mweinstone
10-13-2010, 19:05
what can be taken from the trail and sold? photos? recordings? films? books? music? and in what ways? in these times we concider:

how to books cook books music books history books journel books knot books equiptment books.

bird pics plant pics animal pics people picks landscape pics skyscape pics.

games, traditions,tecniques etc.

maby if we all brainstorm and list ideas, we can have a think tank that works for us. inventions, jokes,...........lil help? how can we meld the love with the life?

Johnny Thunder
10-13-2010, 20:09
hiker farts.

Carbo
10-13-2010, 20:11
Your "taken from trail list" is one that does not remove a physical object, which is great. Only thing I can think of at the moment is the enjoyment of the people I meet, the great workout which is free, and the simplicity of being out in the open.

Lone Wolf
10-13-2010, 20:12
what can be taken from the trail and sold?

that stupid katahdin sign that so many hikers force themselves to get to

Carbo
10-13-2010, 20:13
Probably can't sell that, but why ruin a good thing?

Johnny Thunder
10-13-2010, 20:18
that stupid katahdin sign that so many hikers force themselves to get to

that's already been done, wolf. haven't you seen digger and the souther ATC carting a replica around to trail days and bar events in asheville?

Smile
10-14-2010, 08:18
At the Mountain Harbor B/B I saw an old AT sign that said Carver's Gap, wonder if was the old one that was replaced?

As for "mining" the AT, in the grand scheme of consumers, it's a very small market. Thankfully :)

mweinstone
10-14-2010, 08:27
lwolf has a good idea there. how bout replica signs? for all the major signage. you could say, put a chunky gal trail sign in your shore house and a katadhin sign in your office and a springer plaque for your gravesite!

or, simularily,..you could sell the aromas of the trail. and yes johnney, fart could be one aroma if this is a project you feel is up your alley. go for it. i would like to start a co op of sorts that is a clearinghouse for such farts.

mweinstone
10-14-2010, 08:33
i know alot of my gay friends would like a sign in their bath from one of the many funnily named,"licks, dicks, gaps, and such". as well my straight friends might enjoy signs from the trail and trailtowns like in dots bathroom," for a good time lwolf2983988"

Spokes
10-14-2010, 09:55
Used toenails?