PDA

View Full Version : The unbearable lightness of being scott williamson

springerfever
10-22-2010, 18:49
I would like to obtain a copy of this issue of Backpacker magazine. It includes the above article. If anybody has a copy of the MAY/2005 issue and would like to sell/donate/trade it please let me know..thanks !!

Luddite
10-22-2010, 19:18
I don't know if you read my post or not but heres the link to the story...http://www.backpacker.com/may_2005_f.../articles/8846

I think I still have that issue laying around somewhere.

Moose2001
10-22-2010, 19:43
Just to let you know......Scott Williamson is NOTHING like he's portrayed in that article. That story is nothing but a hatchet job. Scott is a great person, very open and very giving to everyone on the trail.

Luddite
10-22-2010, 19:59
At what point in the story did it mention that he is bad, selfish person?

Miner
10-22-2010, 21:57
You should have asked about it 2 weeks ago. I just cleaned out my garage and one of the things I tossed was several years of magazines including Backpacker. That issue has probably already been recycled into TP or something by now.

FamilyGuy
10-29-2010, 23:43
Just to let you know......Scott Williamson is NOTHING like he's portrayed in that article. That story is nothing but a hatchet job. Scott is a great person, very open and very giving to everyone on the trail.

He wasn't portrayed in a bad light in that article. I just read it again last night.

Dogwood
10-29-2010, 23:53
Scott is a great person, very open and very giving to everyone on the trail.

Haven't read the article but this is my opinion about Williamson too!

I'm growing weary of debating Backpacker mag and Backpacker articles here at WB!