PDA

View Full Version : boozehound

strollingalong
10-29-2010, 05:06
I just got drunk, played poker, lost and walked across mexico city. i guess this must be what the AT must be like. I strolled beneath a new photo exhibition on the main avenue while sending off the advances of transexual whores on certain corners....

Tell me about drunken AT

Torch09
10-29-2010, 05:40
Unfortunately, I have loads of drunk hiking stories from the AT... all of which I remember in perfect detail because I was never the one drinking. Under-aged and over-moraled, I was always the "designated hiker" for my companions. On one occasion I recall fighting off a 6-foot-5 250 lb irishman as he tried to stoke an illegal, nearly out of control bonfire in the Whites after he had polished off a 30 rack. Another time I recieved a call at 2 in the morning from a hiker who was locked out of the hostel because he missed curfew spending 6 hours at a bar. A pair of guys I hiked with for about 2 weeks decided to carry some rum up to a shelter. Apparently they hadn't taken into account the changes the trail had on their bodies, because it didn't take much of that stuff before they were face down puking (unhygenically close to the water source, I might add.)
Those are just the tip of the iceburg.

Lone Wolf
10-29-2010, 08:42
I just got drunk, played poker, lost and walked across mexico city. i guess this must be what the AT must be like. I strolled beneath a new photo exhibition on the main avenue while sending off the advances of transexual whores on certain corners....

Tell me about drunken AT

oh lord!!!.... the stories i could tell

CrumbSnatcher
10-29-2010, 09:46
i'd buy that book

warraghiyagey
10-29-2010, 19:39
i'd buy that book
Can you decypher crayon? . . .

njordan2
10-29-2010, 20:35
That's pretty much hikin' on the A.T. these days.

Luddite
10-29-2010, 21:16
I just got drunk, played poker, lost

I just lost my whole bankroll on Full Tilt last night because of booze. Never play cards drunk.

Jester2000
10-30-2010, 01:01

Most of Lone Wolf's stories also involve transsexual whores.

the goat
11-03-2010, 12:24

Tell me about drunken AT

the AT is nothing like that, i never played poker once.

Newb
11-03-2010, 14:14
on behalf of drunken whores everywhere I'd like to add that we resent any comparisons to AT hikers, either living or dead.

chief
11-03-2010, 15:47
on behalf of drunken whores everywhere I'd like to add that we resent any comparisons to AT hikers, either living or dead.
It's those transsexual Mexican hikers you have to worry about!