PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Purchased! Here we go!

MoBeach42
12-13-2004, 01:26
Well, I've nailed it down I guess. Purchased a ride on good ole' Amtrak arriving in Gainesville on the 11th of March. Planning on starting down Springer on Sunday morning! Woo Hooo! (Woot Woot?)

gravityman
12-13-2004, 13:47
Well, I've nailed it down I guess. Purchased a ride on good ole' Amtrak arriving in Gainesville on the 11th of March. Planning on starting down Springer on Sunday morning! Woo Hooo! (Woot Woot?)

YEAH! We still haven't figured out our ride arrangement...

Gravity and Danger Pea

stickat04
12-17-2004, 15:16
Purshed my ticket to Atlanta today. March 1st start here I come.

Icicle
12-24-2004, 15:11
We are hoping to get a cheap stand-by from London around March 1st.

We are then driving to Pensacola to pick up some gear we had shipped to my mom's - staying there for a few days and then heading back to Atlanta. Haven't arranged our ride to Springer yet though.

wacocelt
12-27-2004, 13:30
I hop on Greyhound 8:20pm this coming Thursday, can you hear my heart beat? Everyone around me can!

Icicle
01-08-2005, 17:38
TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED!! Yippee!

We fly out of London on March 3...we should be on the trail the following week...going to Mom's first in Pensacola!

WOW...this is all coming together...

Icicle
01-22-2005, 18:18
Amendment to my original post....it seems that on $45K a year I can't sponsor my own husband of 5 years for a visa to hike the AT, so <<hopefully>> my brother will come through so we can get my husband's visa that will allow us to walk in peace and harmony on the AT.....

We are coming at any rate....

what a drag....:mad:

MoBeach42
01-22-2005, 20:12
Amendment to my original post....it seems that on $45K a year I can't sponsor my own husband of 5 years for a visa to hike the AT

Best of luck you two!
I hope to see you.

Icicle
02-19-2005, 15:49
Best of luck you two!
I hope to see you.
Thanks!

Well here's an update: My brother came through with some sponsorship paperwork!! hooray! BUT...my husband sent all the paperwork off to the Embassy in London....and forgot to put his passport in with the paperwork! DUH!

Anyhow...his passport has been sent off...so now we are waiting....only 12 days until we leave!! :banana