PDA

View Full Version : Apology for statements made

TakeABreak
12-13-2004, 06:04
Just before the November 2nd, elections there was post on whiteblaze about when republicans, democrats and independants were vote.

Well, I grossly over reacted what was said in the post and said a lot of things I should not have.

Subsequently the post was removed, probably because of my reaction.

Although I disagreed with the post at that time and still do, what I said and how I said it, on WhiteBlaze and to the person who made the post, was Wrong.

I have since sent a private message to the person, I believe I made those statements to, apologizing, but I am not sure if it was the right person or not. So, if you did not get the message or I sent to the wrong person, well then I am sorry for the way I reacted and for the things I said. I sincerely apologize, to you, to WhiteBlaze and to it's members.

Sincerely,

Take-A-Break

Cedar Tree
12-13-2004, 07:37
Takeabreak, you sent your private apology email to me, and I was not the person who posted whatever made you angry. So hopefully they will see your apology here.
Cedar Tree

Blue Jay
12-13-2004, 08:28
Very few people on this forum have not put their foot in their mouth at one time or another. I have tasted old sock more than once. Admitting mistakes is very honorable.

art to linda
12-13-2004, 10:42
It takes an "adult" to say I'm sorry..... good for you

Old saying:
Open mouth, insert foot... end of night, tounge taste like well worn carpet.

We've all done it at one time or another :)

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 14:36
As the others have said so far, an unqualified apology takes a certain amount of character. I don't know what you said or to whom, but still I also will say thank you for your apology. Hopefully, all WhiteBlazers will take it in the spirit given, and even draw a lesson from it. It might be good if these were more prevalent.
:sun
Rain Man

Pencil Pusher
12-13-2004, 19:42
This thread reminds me of the meBrad posts I'd seen in the old threads. The guy basically apologized and replaced all of his posts with the same apology:D Hey dude, you had your reaction for a reason. We're all sitting here in internet la-la land so not many know each other anyhow, other than through the computer screen. So let the stuff slide, it's all good and we love each other just the same.

SGT Rock
12-13-2004, 19:51
Well it is nice to see someone that realizes he can be wrong (not that I rmember anything you said or say you were wrong) and doesn't have to defend something he may have said on the Internet "to the death" so to speak. I wish more folks could admit they may be wrong on things and take the higher road on wars of words that happen on web boards instead of continuing to degrade their own personal conduct by being suck into such things.

Thanks TakeABreak for making at least some of us reflect.

TakeABreak
12-13-2004, 23:44
Thanks everyone for your understanding and support. You do not know much it means to me. It was bothering me and I had to get it off my chest.

walkin' wally
12-14-2004, 13:32
We're all sitting here in internet la-la land so not many know each other anyhow, other than through the computer screen. So let the stuff slide, it's all good and we love each other just the same.

Very nice,

This is what makes this such a good website. Too bad we don't have a chance to get together at a place in the real world.
:sun