PDA

View Full Version : missing hiker

mweinstone
12-04-2010, 20:15
I have received a request from the US Forest Service for help in finding the identity of a thru-hiker from Providence, RI with trail name Stick Shift. He passed through Mad Tom on August 24 and completed his hike in ME on or about October 15, 2010 - along with the rest of the through hikers I suspect. He may have been hiking with "Cerveza" from Seattle, This is regards to a missing person whose vehicle was found in the Mad Tom Notch parking lot, on the AT/LT. He is not listed in our Directory.

Info can be sent to:

Chris Fors
Special Agent
U.S. Forest Service - Region 9
Northeast Zone Criminal Investigations
P.O. Box 6005
Rutland, VT 05702
(802) 747-6797
(c)(414) 403-8931
[email protected]
FAX(802) 747-6774

Thanks

Wayne

Don H
12-04-2010, 20:30
Is this the guy?
From Troll's TJ, May 28.
"Anthony now has a trail name. He is now going by Stick Shift"

mweinstone
12-04-2010, 20:54
hey matty - serial pointed your post out to me... i met cerveza when she hiked thru town, she's on WB under the name StormBird if you want to send her a PM. sorry, that's the only contact info i have for her. hope it helps, good luck :-)

jill, helpfull info like this needs to be posted here or caled in to the invesigators. ill link them to this post but need everyone to call in or post the tips here.thank you so much.

JybbaGirl
12-04-2010, 21:08
no problem - i just sent Cerveza a message to make sure she sees this thread and i asked her to get in touch with the forest service if she had any info.

jill

mweinstone
12-04-2010, 21:22
and i sent the email starlyte sent out to a few folks and called the doyal and bag o tricks and i belive this will help. the doyal keeps a good record of hikers and who their with in their great photo albums.

i trust serial with my life and trust him with his wife(to b?). thank you jill serial, your full trail name.lol.

StormBird
12-04-2010, 23:40
Wow, people are contacting me left and right about this today via FB and WB. I'm not sure why everyone thinks that I hiked with Stick Shift. I knew the guy, but just in passing really. The Professor hiked with him the most. I forwarded him this message to see if he can get in contact with Stick Shift.

Hope this helps. :)

-Cerveza (2010)