PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee-North carolina section hike

tenn_hiker
12-14-2010, 13:34
Hey, im looking for someone who wants to section hike the Tennessee-North Carolina section of the A.T. this summer. im thinking about hiking it alone but i would rather have with someone to hike with.. im 16 by the way.. and if everything works out i might hike some more.. instead of just Tennessee maybe ill hike from the start in georgia to the northern Tennessee boarder ..

- JD

Chex Mix
12-21-2010, 21:47
Hey! I'm 16 too and I live near Bristol TN, I was also thinking about a section hike this summer. Send me a message on your plan.

Thanks
Curtis

tenn_hiker
12-22-2010, 12:31
okayy, cool i sent you a message.

NCcummins
12-26-2010, 00:47
I'm 21 and live in Asheville, NC and attend ETSU in Johnson City, TN. I'm usually at my apartment in JC and I'm up for some hiking before I start my thru hike in March if your up for it.

-Chris

tenn_hiker
12-26-2010, 14:18
I'm 21 and live in Asheville, NC and attend ETSU in Johnson City, TN. I'm usually at my apartment in JC and I'm up for some hiking before I start my thru hike in March if your up for it.

-Chris

sweet. ive been planing a section hike of georgia btween april 23rd and may first.. thats my spring break. idk if you would be able to go but it would be cool if you could my dad is hiking the approach trail with me (if i decide to hike it, i might take the forest service road) up to springer then hes going to stay the night and turn back the next day.. and pick me up in NC, Standing Indian i think but im not sure yet.. but other than that if i have a ride im up for any hiking. ive been wanting to hike so bad lately i havent been hiking in forever..

-JD

tenn_hiker
12-26-2010, 14:21
oops i didnt realize you said you were starting your thru in march. my bad..haha