PDA

View Full Version : Stumby has got the Springer Fever

lonewolftrekker
12-27-2010, 17:30
Hey all, Hope my 2010ers had a great holiday. Anyway this is StumbleWolf and I am wondering who-else has the fever? I feel anguished in a constant mode of waiting I know its 3 months til' I head for this hike from Neel gap, so ya I am cutting off the first 30 miles unles I start in Alabama with Smoky, Caveman and Coyote. this time around I am spending way less town time so I can take it easy but still enough to form those connections... of course I am avoiding GatlinBurg like the plague. But really who has the fever yet?

Pony
12-28-2010, 16:38
Don't know that I have Springer fever neccesarily, but I am definately itching to get out on the trail somewhere.

You going to Trail Days? I was thinking of doing a hike near Mt Rogers around trail days.

lonewolftrekker
01-02-2011, 11:58
Don't know that I have Springer fever neccesarily, but I am definately itching to get out on the trail somewhere.

You going to Trail Days? I was thinking of doing a hike near Mt Rogers around trail days.

Yess bro I am going... will you hike with me for old time sake... I would proud to hike along side you again.