PDA

View Full Version : New Year resolutions 2011

emerald
12-31-2010, 19:13
Near as I can tell, no one has dared to start this thread. What do you resolve to do differently in 2011?

Roland
12-31-2010, 19:27
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67164

kayak karl
12-31-2010, 19:31
1. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
2. Read less. Makes me think.
3. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
4. Get in a whole NEW rut!
5. and starting tomorrow, i'm going to procrastinate more.

emerald
12-31-2010, 19:43
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67164

Even I missed that one and I was thinking I should spend less time here.

Since the other thread was for early resolutions, maybe this one should be for last-chance resolutions.

wrongway_08
12-31-2010, 19:51
Getn my lazy ass out more. This last year has been bad for backpacking and such. Not a waste of a year but I need to get out a lot more. Poor Erwin has only bee on 1 real hike (adirondacks) this year.

I'm getn bitched at for being on WB so much - just tryn to get my fix! At least I don't waste my time/money on drinking or drugs.

But this year will bring more hiking, kayaking, mtn. biking and backpacking.

Spogatz
01-01-2011, 16:59
1. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
2. Read less. Makes me think.
3. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
4. Get in a whole NEW rut!
5. and starting tomorrow, i'm going to procrastinate more.

I did this last year....I need some new stuff to do for this year...

topshelf
01-01-2011, 18:37
Do the one month long section hike I did not complete last year due to illness I got the first night out.

fredmugs
01-03-2011, 14:44
Knock out my last 358.5 miles.

hikerboy57
01-03-2011, 15:36
Quit smoking(again)

mweinstone
01-03-2011, 22:10
finish my unified feild theory joining the quantum with the reletive by reinterpreting einsteins equation , E=mc2. i belive the speed of massless light squared is zero instead of really fast.

become the next piccosso and build the erwin hiking center as my homebase for philanthropy

endow the doyal forever financially creating an artspace for world renown art

submit my plan to use the nukler arsenal to blast a trench from east to west joining the atlantic with the pacific and build desailanation plants along it solveing the future water shortage....

combine my relationship with my god with my remote veiwing skills and work for the government tracking odummybinsilyheads

prove my ability to halt and reverse ageing by mind power alone to the world

contiue teslas work to exstract free energy from the ionosphere by driving an iron pole thru the earth at the right place

teach and cause rich people to give every thing they have away so as to be richer in real wealth

finish my plan to combine aquatic plants with air plants that stay aloft when seeded in the jetstream thereby scrubbing the atmospher of co2 dropping it encapsulated and harmless to the ground

and my number one new years resolution is:
access spacetime to go back and kill bad guys