PDA

View Full Version : Mountainsmith O Bag

GolfHiker
12-23-2004, 10:24
Here I sit... Indiana, Christmas in 2 days, 24" of snow on the ground, level 3 travel emergency, can't go to work, can't even get out of the driveway. Good time to check out some new winter gear! :sun I'm looking for a lightweight O bag, and found the Mountainsmith Cypher on sale, so does anyone have any experience or thoughts? :-? Thanks.. your thoughts are appreciated.

Nameless
12-24-2004, 06:22
Trade you snow...

A Chinook wind (a warm Strong wind, this time strait from Hawaii) melted all of our snow here in Alaska last night. Its not looking like a green christmas for us, and it sucks. I hate driving on dry pavement, its so borring. Dont know about the bag though, sorry.

Pink

canyon
12-24-2004, 16:06
I have had both of the lesser rated MS bags and like them. I layed in the mountainsmith cypher at the store and it is fat. I have Marmot Lithium and the cypher is at least as lofty, has differential cut, side block baffels etc, al the goddies. For the 230 or whtever the sale at Backcountry is that is a bargain. I would go for it. If I did'nt have the Lithium that I got used in like new condition for 200 I would by it.