PDA

View Full Version : Just bored

wrongway_08
01-03-2011, 20:51
Boooored. Watching Seinfeld. Thinking of the next hiking trip ........ need to get out for a little.

Just switched to Two and Half Men, not as bored now, funny show. Not that Seinfeld wasn't funny but I have seen them all about 4 times each and ...... just looses the funny after that. Plus I haven't seen all the Two and Half men shows so they are still kinds funny. The current episode is about hiking/camping, so its a little on topic to this site.

Big plans for tonight, get ready for work in a few and then brush my teeth. Might go to bed after that - being all the fun stuff for tonight will be done.

Well thats my boooored babble for know - untill I get bordered then I am now.

Soooo, anyone else as bored? Cause i'll need stuff to read in a bit. :D

ShaneP
01-03-2011, 21:01
My mother always said that only boring people get bored.

:D

S

Luddite
01-03-2011, 21:05
Playing an online poker tournament. I'm in 29th place! If I win this tournament I could hike for 10 years.

kayak karl
01-03-2011, 21:14
although the other idiots don't know how you feel, i do. got the ruck then jury duty then winter hammock hang. after that im off to the trail. killing time by kayaking and biking. oh, and watching criminal minds and law&order.:D

sbhikes
01-03-2011, 21:17
My eternal vacation finally ended. I had the whole week off between Christmas and New Years. I told myself every day that it was eternal, that I was living in Groundhog Day, that tomorrow I would wake up and it would be Monday all over again. I though if I really believed, it would happen. Then I tried to focus every minute on the present. The present really is eternal. As I was walking to work this morning, I told myself the walk would last forever, I'd never arrive, that my eternal vacation was not finished because I was still walking in the fresh air. Up until the final few steps into the office, it seemed true. Sadly, my eternal vacation wasn't eternal at all.

wrongway_08
01-03-2011, 21:18
Was just thinking it would be cool to do a Kayak/camp trip in Western MD. Suppose to be an old indian cave out there, have to find the web page that trip was on.

Too bored to do it now. Save it for when I have enough energy to not be too bored to surf the web.

Fog Horn
01-03-2011, 21:46
What kind of toothpaste?

Ron Haven
01-03-2011, 21:50
Wrongway 08, just come on back to Springer and start again, I'll pick you up in Hiawassee and Franklin and ride you around in an old bus. You won't be bored at all. :D