PDA

View Full Version : yern, pull, call, tug

mweinstone
01-04-2011, 20:17
how bad does it make you yern? does it pull you away from your thaughts? does its calling affect your consentration? is its tug on your heartstrings allmost too much to bare?

the trail i mean.are you dieing to hike? i am.

HiKen2011
01-04-2011, 20:22
I hear ya, come on down Matty and we'll start together friend:)!!!!!!!!!!

Helios
01-04-2011, 20:22
all consuming at times, thoughts pleasantly in the background the rest of the time.

mweinstone
01-04-2011, 20:49
ill be there after i take care of a little buissness. i need five minutes to sleigh the artworlds defences and gain the throne of artcity before i can rest. should be a peice of cake. ive layed art traps for the old slow and dimwitted leaders of artworld who will fall on the sword of my awsome and mighty art. then i also need to stop in erwin for just a sec to build the erwin hiking center. otherwise i wouldnt have a place to stay in erwin . me and johnny have an understanding. that is,...i kow his secrets and he give me a wide birth. i stop there and mooch a shower and a nap and visit , but then i call janet to pick me up and he has to take it. cause im matthewski and all powerfull and hes just a nice guy who owns a hostle. big diff.

mweinstone
01-04-2011, 20:55
hey HiKen,...im pritty sure your the single person i would like to hike with if i could. dont know why. i could dust off lwolf and take him for a hike to maine , but hes got gypsy and me and you need the freedom of the hills more. besides, he hogs all the hikes. i got like none yet.

HiKen2011
01-04-2011, 20:57
I'd love to have you along, stay here for a night or two and then we'll hit the trail together!!!!!!!!!!!:)

mweinstone
01-04-2011, 21:03
only way im hikin this year is when the world realizes that my art dosnt care, it dosnt feel, and it never stops comming, till the artworld is dead!its a machine. and it came back in time just for this purpose. its all it does. its a hunter killer terminater.

slugger
01-04-2011, 21:45
I have been feeling it for a few weeks. I have gone one weekend every month until December when I decided I would take a break for the cold, but now it's all I can think about.

sbhikes
01-05-2011, 15:25
Something is pulling met. It has a lot more to do with trees, wildflowers and time it does with computer screens, programming classes and bosses.

HiKen2011
01-05-2011, 15:28
Something is pulling met. It has a lot more to do with trees, wildflowers and time it does with computer screens, programming classes and bosses.

I hate bosses:)

mbracken05
01-05-2011, 15:41
matt you're hiking this year or no?? be nice to have a local to hike with

scope
01-05-2011, 15:49
how bad does it make you yern? does it pull you away from your thaughts? does its calling affect your consentration? is its tug on your heartstrings allmost too much to bare?

the trail i mean.are you dieing to hike? i am.

Why do you think I'm on WB today? Misery loves company. :cool:

Blissful
01-05-2011, 16:11
Did a day hike today. About 12 miles in SNP. Felt good to be out but I was coooold.

HiKen2011
01-05-2011, 16:18
Did a day hike today. About 12 miles in SNP. Felt good to be out but I was coooold.

Bet it was fun though! Raining here all day.