PDA

View Full Version : change

mweinstone
01-05-2011, 00:34
used to never hike with it. now that its worth a fortune i guess were all carryin it. right?

4eyedbuzzard
01-05-2011, 00:41
No capisce

mweinstone
01-05-2011, 01:00
coins? i never keep change leavin town.with things the way they are. im thinking a pound or two aint gonna hurt me.well, maby half a pound tops. how much does it weigh? im guessing worst case senerio i leave a laundrymat with alot of quarters and no energy to spend spending it wont feel as bad as when things werent so tight and i loved leaving little stacks outside supermarkets down low where kids might find it.

Marta
01-05-2011, 08:06
I always pick up coins I see on the ground. Shelters are are silver mine...

mweinstone
01-05-2011, 10:45
late night arrivals at amacalola need coins for the soda and phone. single worst place to not have change.one year the #9 button on the phone was broken and you not only couldnt call 911, the numbers you could were very limited. lol. but it was a sinch to get the operator to give you a free call.theirs something weird about opening a pack pocket and seeing change in the deep woods.its so useless there. this is actually a very boreing thread.

10-K
01-05-2011, 10:47
late night arrivals at amacalola need coins for the soda and phone. single worst place to not have change.one year the #9 button on the phone was broken and you not only couldnt call 911, the numbers you could were very limited. lol. but it was a sinch to get the operator to give you a free call.theirs something weird about opening a pack pocket and seeing change in the deep woods.its so useless there. this is actually a very boreing thread.

To dial a #9 you have to dial a #6 and a #3 OR a #5 and a #4.

But you cannot do (for instance) a #2, #3, another #3 and a #1

Don't forget to push the pause button when you make the #9 and then press play to continue.

4eyedbuzzard
01-05-2011, 12:20

Don't forget to push the pause button when you make the #9 and then press play to continue.

Ah. Now I capisce. :D

Helios
01-05-2011, 12:22

Dang! and I just stood there screamin' 9! 9! Please God 9!

4eyedbuzzard
01-05-2011, 12:27
Dang! and I just stood there screamin' 9! 9! Please God 9!
I'm having a Beatles flashback

bus
01-05-2011, 12:41
and they become...naked

Spokes
01-05-2011, 12:49

Anyone up for a game of Whiteblaze sudoko?

Dogwood
01-05-2011, 20:45
Matty, there has been an increase in clarity and intelligent content lately in many of your posts that I've been appreciating, but.... coins -UMM! OK whatever!

TIDE-HSV
01-05-2011, 20:55
Matty, there has been an increase in clarity and intelligent content lately in many of your posts that I've been appreciating, but.... coins -UMM! OK whatever!T

True. Here is his initial post in the thread he started about Graceful Roll:

im posting this because its important we support a hiker in need. my friend and yours, gracefull roll, recent member of the hiking community and loved by all,..has been admitted to hospitol this morning . her doctors belive she may have accute luckemia. as of this post they are more than 50% sure. her cell phone is dead and she cant call her friends. shes alone but for her mom and wishes she could be surrounded by friends. im looking for a ride to roanoke now. i want an outpouring of support from those who can. she needs us for our emotional support alone. please if you know kristen,.call me and help me arrange for a convoy of hikers to visit. untill tommorw morning , when the doctors will be giving her the definitive answer as to whether she has this form of lukemia,we need to be ready to go there. she is in no pain but very scared and very alone. my # is 215 668 0898. i live in philadelphia minutes from I95 and my apt can be a point of departure for anyone wishing to visit her. you may have her moms cell number if you know her. call me.

mcskinney
01-05-2011, 20:57
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f7112b01fb/ass-pennies-from-greatest-comedy-sketches

wvgrinder
01-05-2011, 21:19
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f7112b01fb/ass-pennies-from-greatest-comedy-sketches

That's why I always use my debit card. It may have been in the teller's "you know what" that issued it to me - but she was kinda cute. :D

mcskinney
01-08-2011, 23:31
I saw a guy on TV bite a quarter in half once, then he talked to Leo before Leo was so big, then a few years later i saw that same man bite a quarter in half again, on TV. Rerun as it was. That same man can hold his breath for 17 minutes or something like that.