01-06-2011, 23:12
http://www.twchikers.com/cat-pad.png

Tinker
01-06-2011, 23:16
Purrfect! :D

Old Hiker
01-07-2011, 08:16
Purrfect! :D

I disagree - look at the facial expression. Irritation with the surroundings, boredom with the caregivers, dissatisfaction with the current situation........., wait, that's normal for a cat.

Never mind.

LoneRidgeRunner
01-07-2011, 08:36
Woulda been better with a dog on it intsead of a cat. Cats ruined the paint on my new truck when I had one and I have hated em with a passion ever since then...down with cats!!! I like bears better than cats...lol..never had a bear walk on my truck..

Old Hiker
01-07-2011, 12:52
Woulda been better with a dog on it intsead of a cat. Cats ruined the paint on my new truck when I had one and I have hated em with a passion ever since then...down with cats!!! I like bears better than cats...lol..never had a bear walk on my truck..

You're just not cooking them right - you have to saute or braise them so they don't get too tough. Slow cookers work great as well!

Bon appetite!

Tenderheart
01-07-2011, 13:12
Well, I happen to love cats. That one looks like my Furby. She was rescued by us after being born in the wild. That was 11 years ago, and she still barely tolerates me. We have four cats and three dogs, all rescues. They make you laugh and can teach you a lot about life, if you watch and listen. The more people I meet, the better I like them.

litefoot 2000

hillsanddales3
01-07-2011, 13:24
Message to owner: "It's YOUR turn to sleep in the leaves!"

Rocket Jones
01-07-2011, 13:28
I like bears better than cats...lol..never had a bear walk on my truck..

LOL A friend drove his "hunting" truck to work one day so he could show everyone where a bear had climbed into the bed, over the cab and down the hood. Judging from the hair in the windshield wipers, it looks like he laid back on the hood, using the windshield as a backrest. :p

LoneRidgeRunner
01-07-2011, 13:29
You're just not cooking them right - you have to saute or braise them so they don't get too tough. Slow cookers work great as well!

Bon appetite!

LOL...:eek:

LoneRidgeRunner
01-07-2011, 13:32
LOL A friend drove his "hunting" truck to work one day so he could show everyone where a bear had climbed into the bed, over the cab and down the hood. Judging from the hair in the windshield wipers, it looks like he laid back on the hood, using the windshield as a backrest. :p

But bears have more rights than cats. LOL..They're cool people ..cats ain't...

Green
01-07-2011, 19:54
But bears have more rights than cats. LOL..They're cool people ..cats ain't...

Yeah how many times have you seen people hiking with their cats lol.

Roland
01-07-2011, 20:17
~
The more people I meet, the better I like them.

litefoot 2000

Great line!

If I can remember it, I may use it myself. :cool: