PDA

View Full Version : WebMD - Osteoarthritis Health Center

emerald
01-09-2011, 16:13
http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/default.htm

Pedaling Fool
01-09-2011, 18:55
What :confused::confused::confused:

But since you posted it, this is what I think I'm suffering from http://www.webmd.com/video/sports-hernia-repair...taking forever to heal. The further I run the more it bothers me.

emerald
01-09-2011, 19:40
What :confused::confused::confused:

I get several links from WebMD every day. Thought what I posted would be of general interest and may help someone.

DapperD
01-09-2011, 20:47
What a drag it is getting old:(

Pedaling Fool
01-10-2011, 10:16
I get several links from WebMD every day and thought what I posted would be of general interest and may help someone.
Any of them links ever give possible causes to the symptom of an extreme painful burning sensation while taking a piss? You know the type of pain that can enable one to bend steel pipes while pissing. Is that something to worry about?

emerald
01-10-2011, 16:31
I can't say I ever read a WebMD article on that topic.

Hikers who think they have actual superhuman abilities should seek medical attention. Others who wish to report on hearsay or speculate about how such imaginary talents might be put to good use should consider starting a new thread with an appropriate title.

There is a good chance such a topic may find an audience in one of WhiteBlaze's humor forums.

MuffinMan11
01-10-2011, 16:49
Any of them links ever give possible causes to the symptom of an extreme painful burning sensation while taking a piss? You know the type of pain that can enable one to bend steel pipes while pissing. Is that something to worry about?

Excluding having your self an STD, I know of two reasons that can cause that from experience. Kidney stone and urinary tract/kidney infection. Have had both and neither are any fun. Especially the kidney stone. If you have blood or browner liquid it means there might be blood associated and you are probably passing a kidney stone. See a urologist.

Pedaling Fool
01-11-2011, 09:08
Hikers who think they have actual superhuman abilities should seek medical attention.
As usual I agree with you Emerald. People need to know their limitations and leave the superhuman stuff to us superhumans.