PDA

View Full Version : Fancee Feast

Chaco Taco
01-10-2011, 23:24
So I have got to brag on Zelph here for a sec. I bought a starlyte in 07 and have carried it on every hike and every mile of my thru. So I got the new fancee feast and actually like it more than my starlyte. Easy, fast light and efficient, and inexpensive. Thanks Zelph, another great product!!

zelph
01-16-2011, 18:18
So I have got to brag on Zelph here for a sec. I bought a starlyte in 07 and have carried it on every hike and every mile of my thru. So I got the new fancee feast and actually like it more than my starlyte. Easy, fast light and efficient, and inexpensive. Thanks Zelph, another great product!!

Glad you like it:)

Nice to get feed back on stoves. As long as they are liked I'll keep on making them.;)

mkmangold
01-16-2011, 18:21
Glad you like it:)

Nice to get feed back on stoves. As long as they are liked I'll keep on making them.;)

It's winter and Zelph needs to keep his hands busy making stoves. I have a box of Venom bottles for you Zelph. Say the word and I'll ship 'em out.

sbhikes
01-16-2011, 18:21
Wow, when I saw Fancy Feast in the food section a whole different image came to mind.

zelph
01-16-2011, 18:26
It's winter and Zelph needs to keep his hands busy making stoves. I have a box of Venom bottles for you Zelph. Say the word and I'll ship 'em out.

Save them till spring, I'll come pick them up and visit for a while.:)

I may have the hammock thing down pat by then. Hope to set up the hammocks in my greenhouse. Need to see if I can get a good nights rest. I'm a side sleeper and have always had doubts about hammocks. I'm going to give them a try.:)

unclemjm
01-16-2011, 20:10
Save them till spring, I'll come pick them up and visit for a while.:)

I may have the hammock thing down pat by then. Hope to set up the hammocks in my greenhouse. Need to see if I can get a good nights rest. I'm a side sleeper and have always had doubts about hammocks. I'm going to give them a try.:)

... and I've got a box of Bud Light bottles for you. Heading to Texas anytime?

zelph
01-17-2011, 13:44
... and I've got a box of Bud Light bottles for you. Heading to Texas anytime?

My wife and I have been thinking of moving to New Mexico. Maybe a trip out there is due and we could swing on by and say hello:)

We definitely want a warmer climate where we need to wear shades in the winter time:sun