PDA

View Full Version : sex in a hammock

neo
12-27-2004, 10:36
have any hardcore hammock hiker sever had sex in a hammock,:sun neo

orangebug
12-27-2004, 11:04
Define hardcore.

The weight limits on the commonly available hammocks would limit sexual activities and positions. There are a number of hammocks/chairs made specifically for this purpose, although not so much for sleeping and camping.

PKH
12-27-2004, 11:11
Sex in a hammock?!! Hey look - a whole lot of us poor hikers, all too far into our fifties, are at the stage where we have to scheme and plan (and consider ourselves fortunate) to have sex in a bed! Throwing a hammock (or canoe or kayak for that matter) into the equation lengthens the odds into the realm of impossibility. I don't even want to think about the technical problems.

Cheers,

PKH

Jaybird
12-27-2004, 12:28
WOW! i'm with PKH on this one....

is this a specific A.T. related question?

maybe this is the reason...the hammock is getting SO POPULAR!

hehehehehehe ;)

grrickar
12-27-2004, 12:33
Are the ensuing damages covered under warranty? ;) :D

walkin' wally
12-27-2004, 14:25
Sex in a kayak :-? Whitewater or recreational?

whitedove
12-27-2004, 14:51
Why ya askin' neo? Did you find your princess?;)

neo
12-27-2004, 16:31
no still have not found my hiking princess,:sun neo

Pencil Pusher
12-28-2004, 01:23
It's time you met Palmela and her five sisters.

Sex in a kayak? That can't even be possible without some other aid like a paddle float (though if it was possible, I am interested to hear how).

The Old Fhart
12-28-2004, 10:20
have any hardcore hammock hiker sever had sex in a hammock, :sun neo You didn't specify whether you meant it to involve two people, or just one. :sun

max patch
12-28-2004, 10:35
It's time you met Palmela and her five sisters.

Or her sister, Rosie Palm.

Mags
12-28-2004, 11:48
Or her sister, Rosie Palm.

When I was in high school a friend at a part-time job I worked at knew a girl named "Maria DiPalma". No lie. Even saw her name/pic in the high school yearbook. Needless to say the poor girl had many jokes told about her (and her name).

Neo, must say, you definitely have soemthing on your mind this past month or so. :)

SGT Rock
12-28-2004, 12:10
Neo sounds too lonely. It is only a matter of time before Neo starts getting reported posts to Troll and I.Slow yer roll there fella.

saimyoji
12-30-2004, 18:08
...maybe not. Funny that political debate threads continue for weeks, but jungle love threads die quick, and off topic. :-?

Not going to tell you me personal antics, but I'll expose a friend. :D

Camping out near a temple in Japan one weekend we were awakened by a loud discussion between some monks. Seems they had found some "stealth campers" but couldn't figure out what to do about them. Turns out my friend+g.f. had moved their tent off the campsite to have some privacy, but unknowingly had camped right in the middle of a clearing the monks had intended to use for some monk-stuff (chanting, fasting, sumo-wrestling, ...who knows).

My friend had literally been caught with his pants down! The monks were so embarrased they left the two alone until they were finished! What nice guys.

On another trip we found this same group of monks making snow men, having a snow ball fight while cleaning the temple. Who ever said being a monk was boring? :p