PDA

View Full Version : Troll?

Yukon
01-14-2011, 12:39
Where has he been? He hasn't updated his trail journal since finishing or uploaded any more pictures. Anyone know how he is doing?

Jeff
01-14-2011, 16:23
Most of his photos are on Facebook: Rick Attroll Towle

Blissful
01-14-2011, 16:25
I heard he got a job, which he was looking for.

kayak karl
01-14-2011, 16:28
have you looked under the bridge???

Roland
01-14-2011, 16:31
Troll is around. He posted on a few threads, about a week ago. Like most folks who complete a thru-hike, he went through a transition period, re-adjusting to changes in lifestyle.

Yes, he is working, though not at the same job, nor with the same employer as before.

Cookerhiker
01-14-2011, 17:08
He posts on Facebook several times a week.

FatMan
01-14-2011, 19:06
Sent me a PM a few days ago. Troll is alive and kicking.

attroll
01-15-2011, 21:03
I am here. I have been keeping a low profile since I returned from my thru hike. I had to deal with some issues when I returned home and I am still working on them. I plan on updating my journals end when I get things settled here, which I hope is soon. When I update my journal it should explain some of this.

Troll

mweinstone
01-15-2011, 21:09
no details? till you get settled?
now you listen to me and you listen to me good troll. weve been hiking around on a silicon chip inside these boxes and we want details. we want details now!

was she good? the hike i mean.

Yukon
01-17-2011, 08:34
I am here. I have been keeping a low profile since I returned from my thru hike. I had to deal with some issues when I returned home and I am still working on them. I plan on updating my journals end when I get things settled here, which I hope is soon. When I update my journal it should explain some of this.

Troll

Glad to hear it Rick, I enjoyed following your trail journal. Best of luck to you on the re-adjustment back to "normal" life. Look forward to the update and seeing more of your pictures.

P.S. I'll send you a request on Facebook :)