PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Trail Days on Franklin, NC

Outdoor76
01-18-2011, 12:24
As many of you know, the annual trail event in Franklin is one of the (if not the) fastest growing events on the trail. Lots of fun stuff planned this year!
- Renowned thru-hikers from years past
- Fun Entertainment and lots of food
- Ron Haven's Hiker Bash will be on Friday at 6pm (planned for Sapphire Inn)
- The industry's biggest reps showing off gear, repairing and and answering questions
- Between the two outfitters in town, any trail needs should be met.

PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDARS!

The town of Franklin is investing a lot into this event ( www.aprilfoolstraildays.com ) If you plan on hopping off the trail in Franklin that Saturday, you'll love what's waiting for you. We hope you make it a point to take part.

Cookerhiker
01-18-2011, 12:51
This thread (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67637) was already started.

Speakeasy TN
01-19-2011, 18:02
Oh this is not Ron's bash, this is the Town's attempt to cash in. I'll spend my money with Ron.

HeartWalker
01-19-2011, 19:15
Sounds like fun. I am supposed to try mythru again onApril 01 but maybe I'll postpone it a day or two for this.

Red Hat
01-19-2011, 19:16
actually, they work well together. Stay at the Sapphire, Budget, or Franklin Inn, come down to the Sapphire for the music and fun Friday night. Then walk up to the park and enjoy the Saturday festivities. Back to the Sapphire Sat night. It is a great weekend!