PDA

View Full Version : Green with Hubba envy!

Ashevillian
01-18-2011, 20:56
I love my Hubba, so much so I sleep with her every night (on the trail that is). The problem I’ve always had was she looked like a huge, fat bottle of French's Mustard lying in the woods. Now I check out the 2011 MSR site and see a new sleek GREEN Hubba. Think they would sell me a fly?

Luddite
01-18-2011, 20:59
I love my Hubba, so much so I sleep with her every night (on the trail that is). The problem I’ve always had was she looked like a huge, fat bottle of French's Mustard lying in the woods. Now I check out the 2011 MSR site and see a new sleek GREEN Hubba. Think they would sell me a fly?

You should Email them and ask.

My Hubba is more of an orange color and its actually quite camouflaged in southern utah. :D

pistol p
01-24-2011, 20:01
Yes, the new ones are grand. They are a little different, too (higher tub, bigger pockets). I know you can buy the orange fly from MSR. But, I think the cost is like $120 or something. So I am assuming that you can buy the green one, too. If that price is actually true, you might as well sell your tent and buy the 2011 :-?

Good Luck in whatever you choose to do.

skinewmexico
01-24-2011, 20:35
Can you dye it? I think there is an old thread on here where a guy did.

double d
01-24-2011, 20:42
the new hubba has a very cool color scheme to it.

crazystick
01-26-2011, 22:28

maybe u can pick up a fly at your next REI garage sale.

Cabin Fever
01-26-2011, 23:08
I am usually pretty condescending to those that scoff and Hubba tent colors. I have an orange Hubba Hubba and it's fine for me. BUT, I do like the green!

Northern Lights
01-26-2011, 23:59
I am usually pretty condescending to those that scoff and Hubba tent colors. I have an orange Hubba Hubba and it's fine for me. BUT, I do like the green!

Me too! Have a hubba hubba, but like the green that is.

darkage
03-22-2011, 21:22
Same to be honest, i like my carbon reflex 2, but that green is sexy!

Northern Lights
03-22-2011, 22:30
I have the new green one! It's been set up in the living room for a couple of weeks, I keep crawling in. Not that there was anything wrong with my yellow one. But it's nice to have two :D

Sierra Echo
03-22-2011, 22:53
Here is my hubba! I got it about two weeks ago!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh169/lovethfrog/Tent.jpg

mweinstone
03-22-2011, 22:59
hubas yellow light inside is wonderful. i love sitting in panzers tent when he allows my forign dna and slothings to enter. its also a good tent for photos. green sucks bad.

Sierra Echo
03-22-2011, 23:03
hubas yellow light inside is wonderful. i love sitting in panzers tent when he allows my forign dna and slothings to enter. its also a good tent for photos. green sucks bad.

Well then don't get your foreign dna and slothings in my pretty green tent!