PDA

View Full Version : who would be who's padwan?

mweinstone
01-23-2011, 22:04
like in starwars? jedi masters train the young who are called padwan. meaning student i belive. pair the greats with the lesser. go.

phattchap & mattewski

master first, student second please.

i would be honored to be studied up in the way of the chapps.kinda like the sholin of appalachia. in my mind anyway. ill take phattchap.

4eyedbuzzard
01-23-2011, 22:13
MS and LW. Just for the entertainment value.

George
01-23-2011, 22:21
also the sith had a master and apprentice, do not neglect the dark side of the hiking world - or has that been covered with MS and LW

10-K
01-23-2011, 22:24
If you participate in this you should not be eligible for the AT Hall of Fame....

George
01-23-2011, 22:43
The best use of an exercise like this is not on the net but to kill the monotony of say getting through VA in the summer, a few folks hiking along could kill 3 hours on this.

BTW I think to get into the AT hall of fame one should be able to recite each of matties WB posts word for twisted word

mweinstone
01-24-2011, 00:25
not allowed to discuss minesota sith.the case files are sealed. they are classified mk12. for the aluminades eyes only. lwolf knows nothing. he was the front man. its appalachian tater. hes the gatekeeper.i can get you in. but ill need a few things. thruhikes for me and my team for starts. ill get back to you with the rest. be available. out.

camojack
01-24-2011, 01:30
not allowed to discuss minesota sith.the case files are sealed. they are classified mk12. for the aluminades eyes only. lwolf knows nothing. he was the front man. its appalachian tater. hes the gatekeeper.i can get you in. but ill need a few things. thruhikes for me and my team for starts. ill get back to you with the rest. be available. out.
Minnesota sith? Now that's funny! :D

Johnny Thunder
01-24-2011, 09:43
matty. it works both ways.

you taught me about **** and i taught you about low boots.

you taught me about titanium pot stakes and i taught you about chicken sandwich.

it continues.

max patch
01-24-2011, 09:52
Wingfoot/WhiteBlaze community

jrwiesz
01-24-2011, 09:53
Minnesota sith? Now that's funny! :D

He's got the jack!!! :sun

kayak karl
01-24-2011, 10:09
Dr.Weston (http://www.westonwellnesscenter.com/index.htm) - Kayak Karl.....he's teaching me a lot. i remember some of it :)

Gray Blazer
01-24-2011, 15:43
Crashes Into Things and Gray Blazer

Elder
01-24-2011, 20:20
BTW I think to get into the AT hall of fame one should be able to recite each of matties WB posts word for twisted word

Why? Matty can't. :D

kolokolo
01-24-2011, 21:07
who would be who's padwan?

Matty, I saw the title of this thread and I knew who wrote it.

mweinstone
01-25-2011, 01:03
johnney thunder you taught me:

that when your hikin buddys girl visits during a zero at a trail motel, your not havin much fun for quite awhile no matter how much bacon you cook aginst the locked door.

that when old weak hikers such as matthewski break down and start wining, young beautiful strong confident hikers such as you and your kind are right there to look at me with that horrible look that says,"jeez matthewski, calm down". and that at that moment my status as old school but cool drops to this fools a stool.

that i can walk at night

that boots suck

that chicin samich aint no joke. no joke at all.

that im not the fastest whitecrow style trail runner anymo, just the greediest for the wall spot in shelters and willing to die for it in foolish attempts to jesus run down mud slides.

that my being lost was a universl constant others could actualy tell direction by.

and the number one most important thiong johnney thunder has ever taught me,..is:

that the time i casually peeled off from your 40 mi hike at the shelter trail 31mi out was a great decision. was funny strolling thru a beautiful nero into town seeing you wiped like a diaper. like a diper boy!!!!!!!lol.

MedicineMan
01-25-2011, 01:46
'Minnesota sith' hillarious!

mweinstone
01-25-2011, 01:58
gotta miss the sith

the sith had pith

whats the tiff about the sith anyway?

it would make a great diff if we had the sith

its like they drove the sith over a cliff.

MedicineMan
01-25-2011, 02:26
I remember meeting him at Janet's TG dinner....what every happened to him?

mweinstone
01-25-2011, 07:59
the whiteblaze expatriot you are trying to reach is unable to receive messeges at this time

message 234

if you belive you have reached this recording in error, hang up and try your call again.

mesage 456

me and minnie talk now and then. hes good.

mister krabs
01-25-2011, 08:52
Tipi and wolf 23000 :D

or maybe it's the other way around? :-?

Smile
01-25-2011, 12:11
gotta miss the sith

the sith had pith

whats the tiff about the sith anyway?

it would make a great diff if we had the sith

its like they drove the sith over a cliff.

Nice poetry riff. :)