PDA

View Full Version : reaserch

mweinstone
01-25-2011, 08:42
if a corporation or government agency wanted to do a study of what happens to a hiker who hikes the trail continuosly back and forth for more than a decade, and hired hikers who had an interest in it, would any of you be willing to be on the trail every day for a decade if it ment alot of money?

Lone Wolf
01-25-2011, 08:49
if a corporation or government agency wanted to do a study of what happens to a hiker who hikes the trail continuosly back and forth for more than a decade, and hired hikers who had an interest in it, would any of you be willing to be on the trail every day for a decade if it ment alot of money?

no. it causes heart disease. too much bad eating

Gray Blazer
01-25-2011, 10:38
Seriously, I would do it in a heartbeat (of my diseased heart). Apparently LW has already done the research.

Why, Matty? Do you know something?

NerdyJohn
01-25-2011, 11:32
It would be a great job for work-release convicts. Especially the ones that are slightly crazy, but not too dangerous. Slap an ankle bracelet on em’, and hand them a shovel and a backpack. Except for the striped uniforms, they would fit right in. :-?

Hey, they're already used to eating the same food all the time, seeing the
same environment all the time, and they have accepted the fact that they aren't going to mix with the "normal world" for a long, long while. Sounds like they're well qualified.:banana

ShelterLeopard
01-25-2011, 11:33
Matthewski would do it without the money I bet...

mweinstone
01-26-2011, 01:22
if i could i would hike the trail forever.