PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor 76

HeartWalker
01-29-2011, 10:01
I was just by the new Outfitters in Franklin, NC yesterday and found out they are carrying Lightheart tents. I checked one out as they set one up on the sales floor for me. I think I'll stick with my Hexamid Twin for now but this one was tempting. I loved the wedge feature. The store is also having a 25% plus and extra 10% if you bring in canned goods and a coat for charity. This includes Western Mountaineering. I picked up some Soloman Trail runners for my wife. It is great to have another quality outfitter so close to me here in NE Georgia.

Bearpaw
01-29-2011, 10:03
My wife and I visited there back in October. It was a nice looking shop with some clear thought given to the long-distance hiker market as well as more traditional choices. I was pleased overall.

springerfever
01-29-2011, 12:45
I visited a couple of months ago...Super nice/knowledgeable staff and pretty good selection. One of the few dealers for Darn Tough socks. I believe they will be carrying ULA gear also in the near future.

HeartWalker
01-31-2011, 10:22
Yeah, great guys. Nice to have an outfitter close ( relative term when you live in the mountains ) by.