PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger on the ula circuit

golfer
02-02-2011, 22:17
Yeah baby ,
I did it I finally pulled the trigger on this pack ( ula circuit ). After speaking to Chris on the phone there I knew that I was getting a great pack from a great small company here in the united states.
I can not wait to use this pack.

STICK
02-02-2011, 23:07
You will not be disappointed!

http://stick13.wordpress.com/gear/my-current-gear/backpack/ula-circuit/

Raul Perez
02-02-2011, 23:35
A really good pack!

Spokes
02-03-2011, 00:12
Did you get the new modified 2011 pack?

J or S-curve shoulder straps?

STICK
02-03-2011, 01:11
The pack I got is the 2011 I believe and I got mine at the end of last year. However, at that time the standard J shaped shoulder straps were the only choice. Fine by me though, it fits perfect! From reading the site, it seems the S shaped straps are more for women or people on the "slighter" side.

Spokes
02-03-2011, 01:16
Agreed Stick. I sent an email to Chris and he said the S-Curve was real similar to the Osprey Atmos 65 shoulder strap design. I really liked those........

Gotta decide soon.

golfer
02-03-2011, 11:01
Did you get the new modified 2011 pack?

J or S-curve shoulder straps?
yes Spokes I got the "2011" updated version with the J-straps. Chris told me the s-straps were for someone with less width in shoulders , told him my jacket size is 48 and he said that the J-straps were for the best fit.
I have been saving for quit a bit for a new pack but my intent was to get the OHM and not the circuit. But reading different reviews as great as the OHM is it seems that I can do about the same thing with the circuit and then some, pus the hip-belt seems to be more comfortable which is what I want. I can use this as a day pack Chris said because it can be compacted to a smaller size by rolling the top and bigger for longer treks.
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.:banana
So looking forward to getting out in the woods with it.

Megapixel
02-03-2011, 21:17
my wife and I just got ula circuits today !!! can't wait!!!