PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle from Gainesville to Springer! 3/31/11

JokerJersey
02-09-2011, 21:19
Hey all, looking for a few people to split the cost of shuttle with from Gainesville to Springer on 3/31. Taking the Greyhound into Gainesville that day and it arrives around 11am. If anyone is looking to catch a ride up to Springer at that time frame, or is catching the same bus as me for an April Fool's Day start, get back to me so we can split the cost and save us both (and the shuttle drivers) some time/money/hassle! I've already pretty much lined up a shuttle with Ron Brown, who charges $80 flat from Gainesville to Springer. Let's make it happen!

will1972
02-09-2011, 21:58
If you can come a week earlier you will probably have a little more company. But I'm sure someone here can help you out if not.

FritztheCat
02-09-2011, 23:21
I'm getting picked up from the AMTRAK station on the 31st. My train arrives at 7:00 am so I'll probably be already shuttled by the time you arrive. You staying at the Hiker Hostel?

JokerJersey
02-09-2011, 23:45
I guess I could...had kinda planned to stay up on Springer on the 31st, then leave in the morning, but I'm sure I could change my plans around a bit. I can catch the Greyhound into ATL instead of Gainesville really. We'll have to see what we can work out!

jsstylos
03-06-2011, 19:58
I'm arriving at the Gainesville Amtrak station at 7am on March 31st, looking to get a shuttle to Amicalola from there, hopefully before 11am.

JokerJersey
03-06-2011, 21:58
Probably should have updated this, but I'm staying at the Hiker Hostel on the 31st, with a pickup in ATL at noon, then overnight at the hostel to meet some folks, then hitting Springer in the am.

FritztheCat
03-06-2011, 23:17
I'm arriving at the Gainesville Amtrak station at 7am on March 31st, looking to get a shuttle to Amicalola from there, hopefully before 11am.

I know next to nothing about the train station there at Gainesville but unless two (or more) trains arrive at the same time, I'll be on the same train as you.