PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire for studentproject

DutchHikersCabin
02-10-2011, 07:36
This is a questionnaire concering hikers.
We want to ask to answer these 7 questions, it won't take long.
We are students from the TU in Eindhoven and are doing a project about hikers. Please click on the link to go to the questionnaire.

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=174912

DutchHikersCabin
02-10-2011, 07:42
I forgot to say thanks already

Old Hiker
02-10-2011, 08:43
Submitted. Not sure what the last page was, as it's all in Dutch, but as long as I'm not signing over my life earnings, I'm good!

Thanks for letting me think about why I hike.

Please tell the chocolate shop in Sittard I'm sorry my wife had to move back to the States with me. I'm sure their yearly income dropped by at least 30% after she left.

couscous
02-10-2011, 09:28
From the pictures of the winning design, it would be nice in warm weather.. but looks cold today since it's -3°F/-19.4C here.

Not sure what the last page was, as it's all in Dutch..

Thank you for your participation!

Invitation research: self
Audience:
* You live in the Netherlands
* You are between 18 and 35 years!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Because of my master's degree in Psychology at the Open University Netherlands I am currently conducting a survey as part of my graduation. This research focuses on the self esteem of people, their happiness and their level of the image others have of them to control and influence. This research is conducted among people aged 18 to 35 years.

To a large number of people will be asked to complete a questionnaire on the subject. Completing the questionnaire will take approximately 30 minutes. All data collected in this questionnaire will remain anonymous. All your data will be treated confidentially and the data will immediately upon completion of the investigation be destroyed.

I would like to ask you to cooperate with this investigation by a questionnaire. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. If you are willing to participate in this research please fill out the questionnaire via the link.

Click below to go to the Survey:
>> To the Survey

I would like this questionnaire within two weeks returned.

Thank you for your participation in this study.

Sincerely,

Margaret Large

Diatribe
02-10-2011, 18:31
happy to participate in the questionaire. perhaps life is really good in the Netherlands with your super liberal govt, beautiful, smart, easy women, your very ingenious engineering marvels to harness the power of the sea. You all are very tall & healthy, good looking, with a low rate of alcoholism.
I beleive that America has a lot to learn from such a nation.

Namaste
02-10-2011, 19:01
happy to participate in the questionaire. perhaps life is really good in the Netherlands with your super liberal govt, beautiful, smart, easy women, your very ingenious engineering marvels to harness the power of the sea. You all are very tall & healthy, good looking, with a low rate of alcoholism.
I beleive that America has a lot to learn from such a nation.

They truly do know how to enjoy life. Love that country. Sorry about your team losing to Espana :D.

I answered the questions. I did not like the design for a trail cabin.

Turtle Feet
02-10-2011, 19:46
Nice looking shelter, submitted survey. Thanks for asking!

Jim Adams
02-11-2011, 00:56
Hey, completed the survey...thanks, it was pretty cool...made me think more about the trail.

Do you know Dr. Leo P.....? I took him canoeing on a trip to Algonquin twice on the Petawawa River. He's a really cool dude!

geek

SassyWindsor
02-11-2011, 03:47
Ik heb mijn enquête. Hoop dat het iets goed. Happy wandelen, HYOH.

moldy
02-11-2011, 10:53
You can not do the survey without giving them your e-mail address

Lilred
02-11-2011, 10:56

I took the survey and didn't give them my email address. They only ask for it if you want to know the results.

Sassafras Lass
02-11-2011, 11:18
Ha - did anyone else catch this?

‘Asshole’ prove equipment and facilities.

I'm sure that's some innocent Dutch word . . . . :D Wonder if they meant "@sshole-proof equipment and facilities"?

SassyWindsor
02-11-2011, 11:56

Mijn top e-mail accounts zijn ingesteld voor Veilige Lijst Alleen waar alleen mail van mensen of domeinen staan op mijn lijst met veilige, alle anderen worden gestuurd naar de prullenbak.

Queens English: If you want me to know the results of the survey. POST them here at WB in this thread. Giving out an email address for something as vague and insignificant as this survey will probably just result in spams and scams. Otherwise, the delete button is ready when you are.

Ogre
02-11-2011, 14:31

I took it and didn't give them mine. That last page asks for an email address if you want the results of the survey mailed to you. I just checked "No" and submitted it with a blank, it worked fine.