PDA

View Full Version : To all the 2011 Hikers

bwendel07
02-15-2011, 20:24
Now that the 2011 season is about to really kick off, I wanted to start something, wishing all on this years hikes a good luck and may the force be with you type of thread. I also want to keep this thread fairly short and offer a quote that I think will keep me going. I hope that others will add some short words of wisdom that all the 2011'ers that they may bring with them when times are tough to keep them going

A quote by William Miner "The pain of not doing something, is greater than the pain of doing something"

Good luck to you all, I hope that you reach your destination.

4shot
02-15-2011, 22:42
[QUOTE=bwendel07;1114907. I also want to keep this thread fairly short and offer a quote that I think will keep me going. I hope that others will add some short words of wisdom that all the 2011'ers that they may bring with them when times are tough to keep them going

A quote by William Miner "The pain of not doing something, is greater than the pain of doing something"

Good luck to you all, I hope that you reach your destination.[/QUOTE]

$.02 wishing those who have started or will start soon good luck/best wishes/happy hiking. No advice or words of wisdom other than what was shared with me last year on the trail. I went to a service at the church in Waynesboro after their hiker feed. The guy spoke from Romans chapter 5 verses 3 - 5. Those words stuck with me for the duration of my hike.

And in honor of the Mayor and the gentlemen in Unionville, NY: Vinchero!!!(sp?)

Storm
02-16-2011, 09:58
Just read my signature quote. Worked for the CB's.