PDA

View Full Version : MSR hubba forsale!!

Chrisj
02-19-2011, 00:07
I have a brand new MSR Hubba forsale. I bought the tent when I was planning for my thru-hike but have decided to go back to school instead.

The Hubba is Brand New and only been set up outside once, never used.

Im asking 200.00.

Any questions or pictures feel free to ask.

NCarolinaHiker
02-19-2011, 00:24
Hey there Chris. You might have more movement on this ad if it was in the "Selling Used Gear" section. Maybe ask a mod to move it for you?

Best of luck.

DapperD
02-19-2011, 00:39
I have a brand new MSR Hubba forsale. I bought the tent when I was planning for my thru-hike but have decided to go back to school instead.

The Hubba is Brand New and only been set up outside once, never used.

Im asking 200.00.

Any questions or pictures feel free to ask.Chrisj no offense meant but a brand new MSR Hubba older model can be had from Campsaver right now for under $200 with free shipping included:http://www.campsaver.com/hubba-tent-1-person-3-season-30628 I don't know if yours is the newest version with the green fly or not, if it is then I guess it would be a savings:-?

NCarolinaHiker
02-19-2011, 00:43
DapperD, probably something better said in a private message.

DapperD
02-19-2011, 00:45
DapperD, probably something better said in a private message.Well like I stated I did not want to offend, I just saw them on sale and figured I would let him know about it. Maybe then he would lower his price some and someone in need of a good solo tent would be happy:D

Toolshed
02-19-2011, 07:09
Dapper Dan, I appreciate you pointing this out. After all, aren't we all on this board to help each other out. If anything, it also pushes the seller's item back to the top of the queue and gives him or her a chance to either modify the item or respond back on comments.....

rjjones
02-19-2011, 08:01
I'd like to thank Dapper.I am thinking about getting a tent and was considering this one.If i had bought this tent for 200.00 + shipping,and then saw it for much less,well,i guess i would have done it again.And no fault to Chris,i'm sure he didnt get the sale price when he bought it.

Lilred
02-19-2011, 10:38
who pays asking price anyhow. I'm sure he shot high to get the best offer....

Chrisj
02-20-2011, 04:04
I have decided that to be able to sell the tent and at a fair price that I will be losing too much money, so I just going to keep it.
Thanks for all the advice and help.
I also have a brand New Western Mountaineering Bag its an awesome bag.