PDA

View Full Version : Gary Hilton Receives Death Penalty

Sierra Echo
02-21-2011, 18:00
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/ga-killer-sentenced-to-847745.html

I wish they could kill him in the same manner that he killed Meredith and that nurse!

sheepdog
02-21-2011, 18:02
Good news. Too bad it will take years to put him down.

WalkingUSA
02-21-2011, 18:07
Give me ten minutes with my machete and I will dispense justice to this scumbag. :mad::mad::mad:

FritztheCat
02-21-2011, 18:25
Good news!

Bucherm
02-21-2011, 18:27
I am in favor of death by hanging. In addition to being more dignified than the chair or lethal injection, every part of the process is renewable. Wood, rope, and criminals.

Speer Carrier
02-21-2011, 18:29
I think he'll either die of natural causes before his execution, or get shanked. One of the two.

moytoy
02-21-2011, 18:34
He may die before he gets executed but being on death row in Fl he will not likely get shanked.

Panzer1
02-21-2011, 18:34
I am in favor of death by hanging. In addition to being more dignified than the chair or lethal injection, every part of the process is renewable. Wood, rope, and criminals.

in other words, its a "green" execution. :eek:

Its the environmentally friendly way to execute someone.

Panzer

sheepdog
02-21-2011, 18:37

in other words, its a "green" execution. :eek:

Its the environmentally friendly way to execute someone.

Panzer

Now that there is funny!!

WalkingUSA
02-21-2011, 18:46
We can pay off a prison guard to spread a 'rumor' that this guy was a pedophile.. and then pay them to look the other way for 15 minutes while in the laundry room..

If Charles Manson can somehow get a cell phone 'provided' to him in jail, surely our corrections guards can manage this, right?

Don H
02-21-2011, 18:46
12.68 years is the average length of stay on Death Row prior to execution.
14.29 years is the average number of years between offense and execution.

sheepdog
02-21-2011, 19:32
We can pay off a prison guard to spread a 'rumor' that this guy was a pedophile.. and then pay them to look the other way for 15 minutes while in the laundry room..

If Charles Manson can somehow get a cell phone 'provided' to him in jail, surely our corrections guards can manage this, right?
It's not professional to allow people (no matter what kind) to be killed in our custody.

Lilred
02-21-2011, 20:39
I am usually against the death penalty only because too many innocent people have been put to death. However, in this case, I'll supply the rope!!!

Death by lethal injection is on hold right now. The company that makes the lethal dose has quit making it.

10-K
02-21-2011, 20:50
I'm against the death penalty.

I am not against Soviet style Gulags for people who commit heinous crimes where there is no doubt about the guilt of the offender.

Ranc0r
02-21-2011, 21:07
That's the sound of the men, working on the chain....Ga-ang. That's the sound of the men working on the chain... gang.

I'd rather have violent criminals do their time in forced labor than a decade on the public dime, only to get shot full of drugs or become a spike on my utility bill.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time,

Ranc0r

fiddlehead
02-21-2011, 21:34
I'm also against the death penalty.
It is barbaric.
Not saying this crime wasn't barbaric, but, we are better than him.
Give him life with no chance at parole. (if such a thing is possible anymore in our society)

emerald
02-21-2011, 21:38
Thank you for some good news. How about a lock real soon?:-?

Hikerhead
02-21-2011, 21:40
I'd like to see them put him in general population. Like that Jeffery Dalmer dude, he won't last long and it won't be pleasant till his day does come.

Red Beard
02-21-2011, 21:44
I just got one of these (http://images.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/buck/images/BU0060BKSBH.jpg), maybe I could practice my batoning skills on Mr. Hilton's face. Any objections?

Namaste
02-21-2011, 22:05
I just got one of these (http://images.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/buck/images/BU0060BKSBH.jpg), maybe I could practice my batoning skills on Mr. Hilton's face. Any objections?

YIKES!!:eek:

SMSP
02-22-2011, 01:15
He's a repeat offender. The good thing about the death penealty, is that there are no repeat offenders.

SMSP

Bucherm
02-22-2011, 01:19

I have one. We're a society of laws. Mr. Hilton should get the punishment the courts decide.

stonedflea
02-22-2011, 01:25
Death by lethal injection is on hold right now. The company that makes the lethal dose has quit making it.

i've worked in quite a few vet clinics. drug companies still manufacture euthasol. if it can knock off a 200 lb. dog, i'm sure we could substitute it in humans. 1cc/10#.

Wolf - 23000
02-22-2011, 03:51
I hope this guy get what he really deserves the same faith as his victim and not what happen to David Crews. David Crews for those that don't know was on death row for years. After appeal after appeal it got dropped down to life in prison.

Wolf

WalkingUSA
02-22-2011, 11:15
It's not professional to allow people (no matter what kind) to be killed in our custody.

I never said killed. I implied that he would be brutally gang raped by inmates. This is something that corrections officers allow to happen historically.

Like I said, if a correction officer can be corrupt enough to deliver a cell phone to Charles Manson ( yes, THAT Charles Manson ), they can be corrupt enough to allow gang rapes in prison.

chief
02-22-2011, 12:57
WalkingUSA, first you're a "tough" guy with a machete and now you seem to have gay gang rape fantasies. What's up with that?

WalkingUSA
02-22-2011, 13:09
WalkingUSA, first you're a "tough" guy with a machete and now you seem to have gay gang rape fantasies. What's up with that?

I just dislike crazies who cut the heads off hikers. :sun

vamelungeon
02-22-2011, 13:35
I don't believe in using torture but I do believe in disposing of garbage. Hilton is human garbage, IMHO. He should be eliminated in the cheapest and least barbaric way we have. Keeping pond scum like him alive only endangers other inmates and corrections officers.

wrongway_08
02-22-2011, 15:42
I hope they get the juice quick.

Untill then, let him get gang raped and beaten every day. Its all any crimminal deserves but this one REALLY deserves it.

wrongway_08
02-22-2011, 15:44
i've worked in quite a few vet clinics. drug companies still manufacture euthasol. if it can knock off a 200 lb. dog, i'm sure we could substitute it in humans. 1cc/10#.

I wish we had common sense people like you running the system. Instead we have these people that say "without the proper juice, he could suffer for 30 minutes to an hour..." I say who cares if he suffers?

double d
02-22-2011, 16:25
I wish we had common sense people like you running the system. Instead we have these people that say "without the proper juice, he could suffer for 30 minutes to an hour..." I say who cares if he suffers?

Well Wrongway, good point, but I think the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution does!!!

Sickmont
02-22-2011, 16:54
I hope they gang rape him every day so bad that his anus smolders. And i hope stick his head in the toilet while they give it to him too.

wrongway_08
02-22-2011, 20:11
Well Wrongway, good point, but I think the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution does!!!

Yea, nothing can be perfect - our justice system proves that. At least he will be killed. Maybe he will get a broom stick straight up his arse like Mr. people eater got!

Phreak
02-22-2011, 21:34
An inmate was recently put to death with animal drugs due to the shortage of human drugs. It did the trick!

Sierra Echo
02-22-2011, 21:54
It would be cheaper to just blow a few air bubbles in his veins!