PDA

View Full Version : Hello Forum

atcowboy
02-23-2011, 21:44
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Planning on hiking the AT next year, was hoping to do it this April but I think I'll be able to have a more enjoyable and safer hike next year. Planning on bringing my BFF, Lilly, an avid Whitie Peak Bagger and constant companion. Maybe I'll meet some of you on the trail!

HiKen2011
02-23-2011, 21:56
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Planning on hiking the AT next year, was hoping to do it this April but I think I'll be able to have a more enjoyable and safer hike next year. Planning on bringing my BFF, Lilly, an avid Whitie Peak Bagger and constant companion. Maybe I'll meet some of you on the trail!

Welcome friend!!!:welcome

Old Hiker
02-24-2011, 12:50

See you on the Trail next year! Better to be a little safer than sorry!

atcowboy
02-25-2011, 06:29
Reading more and more, I think I might be able to come up with the cash. The books I had been reading made it sound a LOT more expensive. I think a totally comfortable hike is possible this year... :-?