PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

simon
02-24-2011, 19:25
Saturday my son and i did an overnight hike from Pine Grove Furnace to Caledonia. Our hike was interupted when i fell on ice and broke a few ribs. I was treated to some Trail Magic when another hiker helped me to my car. Thanks you Trail Angel!

LordoftheWings
02-24-2011, 19:33
Holy Cow! How's the heeling coming? I know there's no real cast or anything. I'm glad someone helped you.

Freedom Walker
02-24-2011, 21:11
Saturday my son and i did an overnight hike from Pine Grove Furnace to Caledonia. Our hike was interupted when i fell on ice and broke a few ribs. I was treated to some Trail Magic when another hiker helped me to my car. Thanks you Trail Angel!

Glad to hear a hiker helped you. When I have talked to my wife about hiking alone and she asks what if you get hurt, I always say that there is a brotherhood among the hiking community and that we watch out for one another. So we are not really alone. Anybody agree with me.

HiKen2011
02-24-2011, 21:14
Glad to hear a hiker helped you. When I have talked to my wife about hiking alone and she asks what if you get hurt, I always say that there is a brotherhood among the hiking community and that we watch out for one another. So we are not really alone. Anybody agree with me.

I sure do! It's a great feeling knowing if, God forbid something did happen someone would be more than happy to help me out and I them! Love the hiking community!!!!!!!!!!!:sun

couscous
02-24-2011, 21:20
I agree most hikers are quick to lend a hand. Always good to be helpful since we never know when we'll need help ourselves.