PDA

View Full Version : Lets get your day started...

Wise Old Owl
02-28-2011, 22:09
I have been here several years.. I have been humble as much as I can. Its time. I want constructive criticism for past posts.

Yea its like Simon Cowell asking for forgiveness.

I feel I have missed out and I need a segway,

No regrets- Do not play I am a know it all because I am not.

All I can say the mods will have a field day with this, like a birthday party and Arti Parti shows up to make tofu Indian steaks.

Feel free to romp

max patch
02-28-2011, 22:17
If you like really Arti Party then that is probably the worst thing you have ever written.

mweinstone
02-28-2011, 22:20
I have been here several years.. I have been humble as much as I can. Its time. I want constructive criticism for past posts.

Yea its like Simon Cowell asking for forgiveness.

I feel I have missed out and I need a segway,

No regrets- Do not play I am a know it all because I am not.

All I can say the mods will have a field day with this, like a birthday party and Arti Parti shows up to make tofu Indian steaks.

Feel free to romp
what is simon cowell, segway,arti parti and indian tofu steaks please.

dragoro
02-28-2011, 22:25
Cowell is a funny British person.

Segway is a two wheeled machine maker which was purchased by a rich person who proceeded to ride one off a cliff a a week after he bought the company.

Indian tofu is tofu made out of Indians.

moytoy
02-28-2011, 22:30
I googled arti parti ...now I know!

sbhikes
02-28-2011, 22:38
Wise Old Owl, why did you have scary eyes in one of your past avatars and put in your little avatar statement that you were watching Spokes? That eye really creeped me out.

camojack
02-28-2011, 22:39
Segway is a two wheeled machine maker which was purchased by a rich person who proceeded to ride one off a cliff a a week after he bought the company.
I suspect that he meant "segue", which is pronounced the same. :-?

Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

dragoro
02-28-2011, 22:41
I suspect that he meant "segue", which is pronounced the same. :-?

Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

I know, but I always get a chuckle out of that Segway story.

chiefiepoo
02-28-2011, 22:42
As a new comer, I enjoy your wit and wisdom owl. and I thank you for the thoughtful responses to my pm's. Having said that, right now you're missing all of the fun over at the "on my heart" post.

skooch
03-01-2011, 16:22
As a new comer, I enjoy your wit and wisdom owl. and I thank you for the thoughtful responses to my pm's. Having said that, right now you're missing all of the fun over at the "on my heart" post.

I was just there. It was fun. What if everyone added their .02 on the spirituality of the trail. Not religion

skooch
03-01-2011, 17:40
OH Poo that thread was closed. nameste everyone